BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All -

So, I sold my B10 3.0 Allrad to a good friend recently :crying2: - very sorry to see it go too.

But some consolation: Bi-Turbo #432 will be parked in the empty space in about three week's time. It's a corker too: ~56'000km, Diamantschwarz Met. with Gold Dekorstreifen and Alpina cloth interior. My favourite combo. It's in stunning original condition, and I'm a bit too pumped to contain myself!

:biggrinbounce:

Obviously beatutiful photos will follow as soon as possible - but does anyone have any dirt on this car in the meantime ? All I know is it's been for sale at Emmenegger Power (Alpnach Dorf, Switzerland) for some time - but that's about it.

Thanks for any info you might have! Cheers,
Dom

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hello All -

So, I sold my B10 3.0 Allrad to a good friend recently :crying2: - very sorry to see it go too.

But some consolation: Bi-Turbo #432 will be parked in the empty space in about three week's time. It's a corker too: ~56'000km, Diamantschwarz Met. with Gold Dekorstreifen and Alpina cloth interior. My favourite combo. It's in stunning original condition, and I'm a bit too pumped to contain myself!

:biggrinbounce:

Obviously beatutiful photos will follow as soon as possible - but does anyone have any dirt on this car in the meantime ? All I know is it's been for sale at Emmenegger Power (Alpnach Dorf, Switzerland) for some time - but that's about it.

Thanks for any info you might have! Cheers,
Dom
That sounds like a lovley car:applause: please pictures I haven´t seen any adds on the car. How did you find it on the internet?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Starre -

It was on autoscout24.ch for some time a while ago, last summer I think - and I never really considered it. But then happened to be at Emmenegger Power one sunny saturday morning.....and one thing lead to another... ;)

Best wishes,
Dom

·
Administrator
8,801 Posts
From what I know is that this car and a sister car #146 were both owned by the same owner and kept in perfect condition. When the owner passed away in early 2006 both cars ended up for sale at Emmenegger.

Congradulations and pictures please!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Dom congrats on the new addition! I very much look forward to seeing pics of your new baby! From the sounds of it you nabbed a wonderful car! Enjoy the heck out of it!

P.S. I am loving the Allrad so far. It's lacking some things that I am planning on installing (OBC, cruise and hopefully climate control) - otherwise it's wonderful and was well maintained. I can see why you were sad to see yours go...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hello everybody,

here are some pictures of the car from autoscout24. I hope it is the right one :)

It would be very nice to see some bigger and better photos of this beautiful car.

Congratulations.

Regards.

Ralf

Attachments

·
Registered
453 Posts
Beautiful car! Reminds me a lot of another Biturbo I know ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello All,

I'm afraid that's not quite the right bi-turbo....very close though, I'll give you that. Pretty much the same combo exactly, but with 162'000km and...still for sale! Check it out:

http://www.autoscout24.ch/AS24Web/D...4&cur=CHF&zipcountry=CH&total=48&page=1&row=6

I'm hoping to pick my new BT up just after easter, nice photos and full info will follow the first sunny day after that !

Best wishes...
Dom

1 - 12 of 12 Posts