BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about Beyern wheels? I'm thinking about getting some of the Mesh style to use with LM-22s for my winter setup. My tire guy says they'll fit if I get the 18" size. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
262 Posts
interesting... the mesh type looks almost like cargraphic but w/o the rivets and the flat face.

·
Registered
396 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
PCUT said:
Does anyone know anything about Beyern wheels? I'm thinking about getting some of the Mesh style to use with LM-22s for my winter setup. My tire guy says they'll fit if I get the 18" size. Any feedback would be much appreciated.
I thought about getting some for my 01 540 but didn't bother seeing that I really wanted the M5. I spoke with the company and other supported retailers like Discount Tire Direct http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findWheelDetail.do?yr=2002&wd=19&c=1&pc=57555&rw=9.5&bp=5-120&vid=005005 and they seem to have good opinions about them (of course they are selling them so they should). As long as you aren't tracking your M I think you should be fine.

The great thing about them is that they are not that expensive for wheels. You can get like a 19' package with wheels for like $1600 staggered of course. They also now have a polished lip version if you like that better.

Here are some applications on a Z3 and a 330i

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=117329&stc=1 http://forum.e46fanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=117331&stc=1

·
Registered
22 Posts
The only problem with the Beyern Mesh is getting them. I originally wanted some for my 2002 530i and was pretty set on them. When I started looking into buying them, they are on back order. One guy on another site who works for a tire company has been waiting 3 months for all his orders. You can check the web site for the inventory and it is mostly zeros. You can't beat the price though. I ended up getting TSW Kyalami's instead. Beyern is made by TSW. I really like the TSW's more now. The spokes are a little thicker than the Beyern's.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nothing other than the most recent posts. I'm still looking.
sarends said:
PCUT, did you ever figure anything more out regarding the Beyern wheels? I was also thinking about purchasing a set.

·
Registered
291 Posts
PCUT said:
Nothing other than the most recent posts. I'm still looking.
If you like those you might like these:

Axis SuperMesh

They run about $1900 for the wheel and tire package and they always have them instock. You might want to still check around for the Beyerns though some people I spoke to long time agao said they were on backorder and some said they have them ready to ship. It depends on who you call. I will try and get you a list of those that said they had them later.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts