BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All 4 wheels for sale off an M5. Wheels are less than 2 months old.

Front tires has 10000kms on them. Rear tires have one more season on them, dependent on aggressiveness of driver.

Centers are painted black.

Will post pics shortly.

Asking 1500US, plus shipping.

·
Registered
187 Posts
why are you selling? Which style?

·
Registered
187 Posts
korea_7 said:
want larger wheels. They are the type 5. U interested?
may be? send the pics on and off car if you have them.
any scrapes or dings? weight? not much info on their website.
thanks, TiM5

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
condition is excellent. They are on the car right now, and will be off by 1st week of july.

I'll get some pics shortly.

Size are 18's x 8.5 in the front, and 18 x 9.5 in the back.

Tires are standard MIchelin PIlot Sports sizes. Rear tires only have one season left (depending on aggressiveness of driving, but fronts are less than 10000 kms).

I do have to get one ding that I am going to fix on the front right wheel (not even my fault, this is a long story), but I was doing that before I sell them to anyone anyways.

They are only 2 months old, and like I said, have been painted black in the centre.

I just want bigger.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will over the weekend. Sorry for the delay guys, but the car in getting work done to it, and I haven't had a chance to take the pic.

I'll get it on shortly.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey everyone,

sorry, I am in vancouver this week. I"ll be getting pics posted when I get back to Toronto.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
man, just looked at your post. I was BORN in Victoria, and I was just in Vancouver over the long weekend.

Anyways, my email is [email protected]. I will have pics posted tonight for sure, as my car was in the shop over the week to get a CAI put in.

Brock250 said:
I'm still interested, and already in canada :D Please email me, or post your email so I can contact you.

Thanks

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
here are two pics I just took. Once I get them off the car (once my 19's come in), I'll post more pics if necessary.

Price is pretty solid, and they do include tires. MIchelin PS. Please check earlier post for more info.

korea_7 said:
man, just looked at your post. I was BORN in Victoria, and I was just in Vancouver over the long weekend.

Anyways, my email is [email protected]. I will have pics posted tonight for sure, as my car was in the shop over the week to get a CAI put in.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Korea -

I bought HRE's instead! Good luck on your sale.:cool2:

Best Regards,

Jason Hendershaw

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
still for sale to anyone who is interested. two leads died, or at least one for sure, and the other still has to answer for sure...

first come, first serve...

thanks!

jhendershaw said:
Korea -

I bought HRE's instead! Good luck on your sale.:cool2:

Best Regards,

Jason Hendershaw

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
here is another pic of the whole car. PLease keep in mind the car has been lowered 3/4 of an inch.

thanks!

korea_7 said:
still for sale to anyone who is interested. two leads died, or at least one for sure, and the other still has to answer for sure...

first come, first serve...

thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
just trying to generate some interest again.

They are now off the car and sitting at the dealer. I will pick up this week and store in my garage this week.

Let me know if you are interested.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts