BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The B10 is more hp at 260hp vs 245hp, both similar condition but lower km on B9 and price is about the same. Apparently, about 44 e24 B10 made, 20 to Japan, and few other available - both automatic transmission.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I do not know of one. I recently looked at buying a B9 located here in the states and chose not to buy it in the end at the offered price. So I was just thinking about the last Alpina interation of the e24 coupe and how much difference a e24 B10 would cost, perform, value, etc over the recent e24 B9. T

That was a nice price for your alpina e21 so perhaps you are looking to spend it on some other Alpina version? Moving on to a differnet Alpina model a perhaps a better way too allocate resources.

·
Premium Member
8,808 Posts
As far as I know no B10 3.5 Coupe made it to the US.

The difference between the 2 cars is not that major in my opinion. A slightly more modern engine with 15 more hp.

In Europe a B10 3.5 Coupe wouldn't be worth much more than a B9 3.5 Coupe. In the US - seemingly anything can happen. ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
kees said:
As far as I know no B10 3.5 Coupe made it to the US.

The difference between the 2 cars is not that major in my opinion. A slightly more modern engine with 15 more hp.

In Europe a B10 3.5 Coupe wouldn't be worth much more than a B9 3.5 Coupe. In the US - seemingly anything can happen. ;)
Hi Kees,

Did you mean B9 3.5 coupe will be more worth than B10 3.5 coupe?
Can you tell me why?
Frankly, I found one B10 coupe, and consider to buy it in the near future.

·
Registered
43 Posts
kees said:
No - there should be little price difference between the 2.

You're starting to build quite a collection! :)
If I found one ALPINA and change his body color, will it affect its value?
What color of E24 did you like?
I will buy one E24 B10 with white color, but I don't like its color.
Did anybody give me good suggestion??
Tks!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
There is a very rare Royal Blue Metallic RHD E24 B10 3.5 currently for sale in the UK 1 of only 11 RHD Cars I believe..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts