BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having read the threads on HRE and Kinesis as well as all the partisan literature put out by each manufacturer, I am wondering if anyone can point me to an objective tester/reviewer of the top aftermarket wheels i.e BBS, HRE, Kinesis, Cargraphic, iForged, etc. for street/limited track use.
Thanx,
PCUT

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Many common wheels are "dressy" wheels that may (or may not) be suitable for "track use" due to assembly technique, material strength, and even the type of material used.

One of the few manufacturers to come from the opposite direction is Forgeline; Forgeline is primarily a "race/track wheel" manufacturer whose wheels are attractive enough to be considered "dressy". I can honestly say you will not find a better multi-piece forged wheel based on structure, strength, and cosmetic finishing details:

UUC Motorwerks is the exclusive distributor of Forgeline wheels in the BMW fitments, and we can offer all sorts of custom options including matching the wheel center color to your car's body color. For example, this car's wheels were matched in the same BMW silver as the car's color:

This style, along with other Forgeline styles, are available in 19" or 20" for the E39, custom-made for each order without the need for spacers or adapters.

For the full BMW-fitment Forgeline catalog and pricing, please see:

http://www.uucmotorwerks.com/forgeline

1 - 2 of 2 Posts