BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace my tires soon. Replacing all 4 tires, according to one shop, will cost $2100. Are these the best tires? How about the pirelli's? I don't race this car and would like to know other people's experience and costs. Thanks.

·
Banned
2 Posts
Falken Azenis FK510 is the best tires and their quality also good I have also the same vehicle that my father cars and do not drive at least one year their tire has been flat I use Roadside Assistance Services to reach garage that suggests me use this tire for your vehicle

·
Registered
84 Posts
Michelin PSS or the PS4. The PS all season is good too. I've had poor experience with the Pirellis P zero with sidewall bulging and tread separation prematurely on a F10 535, plus Pirelli's are real proud of their tires despite poorer performance to the Michelins. If there is light snow, or a real good deal, then Continentals are good too.

Reactions: socalsk8r

·
Registered
16 Posts
Michelins are the best tires for this car. IMHO. You can't go wrong with PS4 or PS4S. If you don't want to spend more money, I recommend Conti, Hankook and Bridgestone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts