BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

Toying with the idea of either going with Koni shocks with H&R front springs with Eibach rear sway bars,

OR

Going with Dinan Stage 1 suspension with Eibach rear sway bars.

Any thoughts on where I can get a good deal on the Dinan Suspension?

Thanks in advance!
Jake

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
PM member havasusteve03beast...he has a great guy for Dinan parts and I believe he is in Texas.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
870 Posts
I have a Dinan stage 3 with JRZ shocks for sale. Great shape only 6K placed on the set up, always garaged and never tracked.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a Dinan stage 3 with JRZ shocks for sale. Great shape only 6K placed on the set up, always garaged and never tracked.
Jimmy, trying to decide which way to go- want to maintain stock comfort with a better, more 'planted' feel. I feel like the car on factory setup 'floats' a bit.

Also want to be conscious of bang for buck as well, since each choice gets more expensive, but I don't know if the benefits appreciate accordingly?

Car is a once every few weekends driver, have other true sports cars, so want to keep this as a GT car to cruise around.

Option 1 will be koni shocks, H&R springs in front with eibach rear sway bars for approx $1100.
Option 2 will be Dinan stage 1 setup, hoping for about 20% off retail, so roughly $1500 including eibach rear sway bars.
Option 3 will be your setup, which I'm assuming is more $.

I'm reading that jrz might be a setup more suited for some track use.

Thoughts?

Feel free to email/pm me if you prefer.

Thanks!
Jake

1 - 6 of 6 Posts