BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well....To get the car i want, I have to let this one go.
77,000 miles (warranty till 100,000,or next year)
2000 Titanium silver on black. Paint is near perfect. The front bumper has a couple scuffs from people that don't know how to parrelel park. Rear one is fine.
Mods.
Evo pullies
SS headers, cats, x pipe.
ACS type 2 racing(black centers)19 inch.
KW coilovers HIEGHT ADJUSTABLE ONLY
Powerchip
Hammann side skirts and competition splitter
FULL carbon fiber interior trim
Stage 3 clutch
UUC short shifter
Kelleners 83mm exhaust
V1 mirror
Laser jammer
ACS pedals(real ones)
2003 Angel eyes
2003 guages

The leak down on the motor was all cylenders 6-8% Cylinder 1 was 13%
So the motor is in exellent shape. I still have the stock wheels and wood grain trim.
There are probably a few things i left out like the 12inch Bass Boomer in the back...but whatever.
price..
$40,000. NO LESS!!!! Dont even ask. Just pretend i said 45 and you talked me down to 40. There is about $20,000 into this car and i'm selling it for 40. If you want it, send me an email. [email protected]
"Oh,you raced it....Oh, it was on gumball.....Oh.part it out...."
I will not part it out.
Car has been serviced more than a garage queen. It is in top notch shape.Oil changed EVERY 3,000 miles Plugs every 10,000 miles.

josh. Im tryin Rob.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Wow, Josh...I guess I'm surprised. If I was looking, this would be at the top of the list!

Bump for a great price!!!

So...what car other than the M5 could you possibly want??? :confused3

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
M-Fünf said:
Wow, Josh...I guess I'm surprised. If I was looking, this would be at the top of the list!

Bump for a great price!!!

So...what car other than the M5 could you possibly want??? :confused3
Hmmmmm.....
Ask Rob aka Superchargedkelleners"m5

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Geez - this sounds like a fantastic deal! Good luck, Josh.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Good Luck Josh, I hope you can get it Done, I think you would be Happy with Robs car it is very nice, but then again so is yours, good luck, Josh

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
phillym5 said:
$40,000. NO LESS!!!! Dont even ask. Just pretend i said 45 and you talked me down to 40.
hiha

If I was in the market for a modded (2nd) M5, I would be calling you - great car, good price!

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Sounds like a lot of the mods on the one I just bought.

Only SS thing it does not have is the CATS. What differenc did the CATS make for you? You can email me if you do not feel like discussing online.

Tim
[email protected] comcast.net

·
Registered
554 Posts
Hey Josh, looking to sell any mods seperately? The Hammann side skirts and competition splitter is of my interest :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,926 Posts
phillym5 said:
Well....To get the car i want, I have to let this one go.
77,000 miles (warranty till 100,000,or next year)
2000 Titanium silver on black. Paint is near perfect. The front bumper has a couple scuffs from people that don't know how to parrelel park. Rear one is fine.

The leak down on the motor was all cylenders 6-8% Cylinder 1 was 13%
So the motor is in exellent shape. I still have the stock wheels and wood grain trim.
There are probably a few things i left out like the 12inch Bass Boomer in the back...but whatever.
price..
$40,000. NO LESS!!!! Dont even ask. Just pretend i said 45 and you talked me down to 40. There is about $20,000 into this car and i'm selling it for 40. If you want it, send me an email. [email protected]
"Oh,you raced it....Oh, it was on gumball.....Oh.part it out...."
I will not part it out.
Car has been serviced more than a garage queen. It is in top notch shape.Oil changed EVERY 3,000 miles Plugs every 10,000 miles.

josh. Im tryin Rob.
Great car, great price. Maybe you should just swap with Rob plus $$$. Rob can step down and still have a great car and you can step up to an uber beast and everyone goes home happy!!!
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
992 Posts
Are you kidding me? That is a great price and gorgeous car! :M5eyes:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Keep pressing Josh, I am sure sooner later somebody will pick her up, Josh

·
Registered
992 Posts
I am telling everyone I know about it!

Hopefully we can help find a buyer - it's such a great deal for everyone involved!

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Man, I just don't get it. This is the best deal I've ever seen on an E39 M5. HELLOOOO????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

a little Valley Girl lingo there.. ;)

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok ok ok.

I will part it out. Ill sell any part of the car for $40,000. then you get the rest of the car for free. :byee55amg

Stop asking me.

·
Registered
992 Posts
phillym5 said:
ok ok ok.

I will part it out. Ill sell any part of the car for $40,000. then you get the rest of the car for free. :byee55amg

Stop asking me.
LOL! I have told so many people about this car, but noone seems to be able to go for it. I will continue to spread the word!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts