BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all,
I have a wrap on my car right now and am deploying soon. When I return I may simply take the matte white wrap off and get a good detail and paint correction, preferably one which offers the Opti Coat, or some other hard surface to enhance the protection.

Does anyone know of a place that does this in San Diego? I saw a similar thread for LA, but this being my DD, going to and fro to drop her off and pick her up could be challenging.
Thank you,

~Pat

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No suggestions?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hey Pat,

If you are up for a drive to Anaheim, you should check out my detailer. The owners name is Richard Lin and is a real nice guy and will take the time to explain anything and everything to you as well as give you honest responses. He is very popular in the Mini community and has many people come up from SD including those with Teslas.
Visit his site at Showcardetailing.com and check out his yelp (Straight 5 stars). You can follow him on facebook under the same name.

I was just there on Tuesday to get my maintenance wash and forgot how great it looks after he works on it. If you head up this way, tell him M6 Mike sent ya and you expect the same perfection in detailing LOL He knows I'm very OCD and particular and manages to make me love my car each time i pick it up. Good luck and let me know if you have any Qs. I have no association but love supporting good people who love what they do. At the least, try giving him a call.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike,
Thanks for the suggestion. There seem to be quite a few good detailers up in the LA area, but fewer in San Diego. I don't mind traveling, but I guess the amount of time needed to work on the car can make that more difficult.
Thanks again and I'll give his shop a look.

Pat

·
Registered
1 Posts
Shot in the dark

This is about 3 years late..

But I am A mobile detailer in the San Diego area.
I am an Authorized installer for Opti Coat.
I am also BMW Paint certified through BMW NA.

I figured if this forum is still up, then some one might need help in the San Diego Area. For either Opti Coat Pro or Detailing needs.

·
Registered
73 Posts
This is about 3 years late..

But I am A mobile detailer in the San Diego area.

I am an Authorized installer for Opti Coat.

I am also BMW Paint certified through BMW NA.

I figured if this forum is still up, then some one might need help in the San Diego Area. For either Opti Coat Pro or Detailing needs.

Hey I'm in San Diego and I'm interested in your help. Please email me directly at

Rod dot david at gmail dot com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Dahveed
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing