BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Benchmarker admirers the interiour of the Individual F13 650i Convertible

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gpcHdoNY5GU?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
750 Posts
Doesn't seem much different to what he have today to be honest.

·
8,369 Posts
There is now an Asian chick that comes with the car when you buy a brand new one.

She will fiddle with all the controls while you drive.

She's your personal assistant until 4 years or 50,000 miles whichever comes first.

Doesn't seem much different to what he have today to be honest.

·
Registered
304 Posts
too pricey... a well specced F13 650i will cost u as much as intro level m6 two years ago. why??

·
Registered
750 Posts
There is now an Asian chick that comes with the car when you buy a brand new one.

She will fiddle with all the controls while you drive.

She's your personal assistant until 4 years or 50,000 miles whichever comes first.
:rofl:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I'm with you. I dont see any radical change on the dashboard or interior design, so it can only be the Asian girl : )

And I am Asian by the way so I think I will get along with her just fine.

I dont know how my wife would feel about her though.
But we don't know yet is she a robot or a human , that's what BMW will show next 2012 :D

·
Registered
733 Posts
I guess someone tagged "asian" with the video, 'cause all I see afterwards are videos with Asian people. Not being racist, but come on...
I think you get a more up to date interior in line with newer BMWs + an asian chick. Two in one with a brand new BMW Individual 550i Convertible. Wind in her hair, maybe yours too if you have it...

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good point. Or at least it is the F10 generation. I beleive F10M is just something interim BMW uses before the M5 is launched. Just as they want to cover up all the BMW logo´s before the car is released...

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
COrrect, right around 1000 cars and 250 or so where right hand drive for the UK.

So it is very rare indeed.

I beleive it is somewhat of a mistake to release it so late in the product cycle, it should be as Audi's RS6, release at the same time as the M5 Sedan.

It will be interesting to see if they produce an F-11 M5 (touring/estate/wagon) like they did with they E-61.

I'm not sure if they sold enough of them in Europe to make it worth their while or not. Wasn't the total E-61 production around 1000 cars?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts