BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...I have some bits I've recovered from my crashed M5 that I'd like to offer here first.

Specifically a set of genuine Hella Celis rear lights with the LKM, unmarked and in original packaging;

A widescreen satnav head unit;

A pair of very nearly new genuine MAFS;

A facelift style mobility kit.

I think that's about it for now. All here in the UK.

Cheers,

YG

·
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gentlemen,

Mafs are about 1500 miles old, and are in their housings with the original covers over the ends. Depending on the state of the one I get next it may be prudent to hold on to these, though.

Stanton, if you've got an old style satnav screen then you don't need anything additional to make this work - it's plug and play. If you've not got anything, well I'll shortly have a spare nav computer as well, which goes in the boot. Then all you'll need to do is find the wiring loom (I dn't believe it's in there already) and a GPS antenna. It *may* be more of a PITA than it's worth.

Cheers,

Simon

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
yellow...what's in the mobility kit?

·
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mobility kit is a canister of tyreweld and a cigarette lighter powered compressor. It goes where the spare wheel usually would be.

YG

·
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They seem to fetch something around £350 on e-bay... so make me an offer.

YG

·
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Richard,

Sadly not - if I did it would be yours.

However, when I get the rest of the car back I'll check what the module is. If it's a BM24 then it has your name on it.

Cheers,

YG

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hi there

How much would you want for the moblity kit ?

Thanks Paul

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Hi Richard,

Sadly not - if I did it would be yours.

However, when I get the rest of the car back I'll check what the module is. If it's a BM24 then it has your name on it.

Cheers,

YG
Being a 1999 car the radio should be the BM24.

Its trim pieces and things for me but I await the results of the conversations with the insurance company. I've had to strip one in a garage before as I wasn't allowed to take it out.

·
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It probably is... I just didn't take it out.

Stripping in the yard will be laugh but if that's what it takes then so be it. I'm not giving up that engine and all the other good stuff in a hurry...

YG

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
It probably is... I just didn't take it out.

Stripping in the yard will be laugh but if that's what it takes then so be it. I'm not giving up that engine and all the other good stuff in a hurry...

YG
Hey Simon,

I would love to get the trim panel (with a cutout for the nav unit) that swings open to fully reveal the Nav/Radio/CD Changer, on the left handside of the trunk, if you have no use for it :)

Thanks

Kumaran

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Hey Simon,

I would love to get the trim panel (with a cutout for the nav unit) that swings open to fully reveal the Nav/Radio/CD Changer, on the left handside of the trunk, if you have no use for it :)

Thanks

Kumaran
I have one I was going to throw out today or tomorrow but without the cut out. Might be a simple case of cutting it though? Yours if you want it?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts