BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was only a two hour project removing the old amber angel eyes and replacing with a set of euro clear corners.
I completely forgot to order the stealth silver bulbs until today.
I thought I might share a few before and after pics for anyone considering this mod.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Very noce, Bob - congratulations. Looking good! :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Very nice. On my to do list.
Where and how much if you don't mind me asking

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I need to do mine still. I have the parts, just waiting until after my Willow Springs weekend in April, with the LA Chapter, in case there might be any pitting.

Anyone else participating in the April 9-10th weekend?

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Howler,

Very nice! I'm not much of a modder but I am considering this conversion as well. Thanks for the pictures!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The entire housing had to be changed.
The whole project took 2.5 hours.

tsaros said:
Did you change the entire housing or did you manage just to change the corners?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Are these the Hella replacement headlights from germanstuff4u.com? They look really good if so! You made up my mind!!!

Cheers,
-Darryl

·
Registered
92 Posts
Are these the Hella replacement headlights from germanstuff4u.com? They look really good if so! You made up my mind!!!

Cheers,
-Darryl

·
Registered
511 Posts
howler said:
The entire housing had to be changed.
The whole project took 2.5 hours.
Love the change, I had them on my car but I went back to amber because of the lighted side marker and the traffic code up here. BTW you really took your time doing the swap... 2.5hrs...

·
Registered
434 Posts
howler said:
It was only a two hour project removing the old amber angel eyes and replacing with a set of euro clear corners.
I completely forgot to order the stealth silver bulbs until today.
I thought I might share a few before and after pics for anyone considering this mod.
Looks great!

Is this just a standard BMW part but Euro Spec? If I understand correctly you buy the clear lenses but have to put yellow bulbs to stay legal? Thanks??????

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
These are the euor spec lights.
They came with the amber (single filament) bulbs for the turn signals.

Mark540iMSport said:
Looks great!

Is this just a standard BMW part but Euro Spec? If I understand correctly you buy the clear lenses but have to put yellow bulbs to stay legal? Thanks??????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts