BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the full conducted tour in the Z9 at the Motorshow in Birmingham yesterday, by the guy who designed it.

WOW! The on-board electronics are awsome.

I have some DV footage I will try and transcribe when I get a moment.

I hope they build it, my name will be first on the list.

Brian R

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
I can't wait to see the new 7 - it ought to be quite a car!

-Chris

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I hope they don't screw up the 7. The expectations are so high because of the S-class that it'll be almost impossible to meet them. I'm sure that the technology is going to be 1st in its class, but I hope the styling is that far above par as well.

Did you see what Audi did to the A4? It looks good in some aspects, and awful in others.. but it is basically a smaller A6. Just like the C class is a baby S class.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
No offense, but the Benzes are japanese cars. The last real benz was the 560 SEL. Ever since, they lost it, especially with the new ones. I honestly can't even fathom making a connection with Germany and MB anymore.

--Dan

·
Registered
33 Posts
Originally posted by bobafett:
No offense, but the Benzes are japanese cars. The last real benz was the 560 SEL. Ever since, they lost it, especially with the new ones. I honestly can't even fathom making a connection with Germany and MB anymore.

--Dan
Dan, can you explain what you mean....
GMB

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Originally posted by bobafett:

--Dan

I'm with ya dan. the change came with the C Class, I think in 94 or 95. Their not the same car. Lighter, less rigid, less hand work and quality. I think BMW is the best in these areas now. Heavier, more rigid and better quality.

I've owned both for 30 years.

------------------
Jim
07/00 M5 Titanium over Red

1 - 6 of 6 Posts