BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a while since I sold my E60 M5. I am looking to get another one. I had the supersprint headers and exhaust, Dinan throttle bodies, and some other stuff. What is the latest and greatest mods these days? Are people jumping to the F10 or sticking around? Good to be back...

·
2,149 Posts
It has been a while since I sold my E60 M5. I am looking to get another one. I had the supersprint headers and exhaust, Dinan throttle bodies, and some other stuff. What is the latest and greatest mods these days? Are people jumping to the F10 or sticking around? Good to be back...
Supersprint headers are still top of the line, as is evolve headers which are just about identical and made by supersprint for evolve, but at a much better price! Evolve intakes are the greatest most complete intake ever made for this car, and their tune is a perfect match for these products.
If you want to squeeze out every single oz of power, a pulley, and a full exhaust, along with a oil cooler.. Im not a believer in pullies, oil cooler only if you track, and the full exhaust mostly for sound.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts