BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after a lot of things have happened in my life I can start to get back paying more attention to the E39. I have had to raise it about 2 1/2 inches from where I use to have it but i still think that it looks good. I actually like the look and the way it drives better than before. Spacers are an even more of a must now especially now that the car has been raised. I went out for a short drive today to get it washed up before putting it away for the rest of the week. I took a few pics with my new Galaxy S5 and i think that they came out good for a cell phone camera. I hope to have some time for a better photo shoot soon. ENJOY!!!! :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Looks good. Of course you like how it drives better, the punks who think slammed cars actually drive well / fast are ignorant morons, a slammed car drives BADLY and is slow. Not saying moderately lowered... but 2.5" out of that car musta been slammed hard. My M3 needs a bit of ride height added back in too becuz the coilovers have settled a bit... definitely isn't handling as well as it was when it was a bit higher and had more suspension travel.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts