BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the calipers painted and was with my girlfriend and thought, hey, the two most important things to me can be captured in a photograph!
Enjoy :1:

And just so you get an idea of what I look like too :S

The M will have new shoes next week so I'll be posting up some more pics then, but in the meantime this is what I'm working with, just thought I'd share my joy with my forum friends :)

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Well what do you know...that topic really has a meaning to it :D Your girlfriend is HOT, and so is your car :D

Can´t say anything about you though...I´m a straight guy so, no offense :D

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well what do you know...that topic really has a meaning to it :D Your girlfriend is HOT, and so is your car :D

Can´t say anything about you though...I´m a straight guy so, no offense :D
Hahahaha I try and keep things literal sometimes,

I'll be sure to pass the compliments on to her :)

As for me, well I'm not expecting anything, but it's just nice to see who owns their car !

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Hahahaha I try and keep things literal sometimes,

I'll be sure to pass the compliments on to her :)

As for me, well I'm not expecting anything, but it's just nice to see who owns their car !

Enjoy in health my friend, and drive safe. I see you´re only 18, your first car?

I also see that it´s lowered, what springs are you running?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Enjoy in health my friend, and drive safe. I see you´re only 18, your first car?

I also see that it´s lowered, what springs are you running?
Thank you, no this is my fourth, I've worked my way up the food chain.
I'm on H&R's

Stay safe dude :M5thumbs:
Haha I have been :)
Not every teenager is a ****** driver haha

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Thank you, no this is my fourth, I've worked my way up the food chain.
I'm on H&R's

Haha I have been :)
Not every teenager is a ****** driver haha

Don´t let that get to you! I drive today as I did 5 years ago, as long as you know where and when to play, just enjoy doing it. Drive hard but safe :M5thumbs:

H&R are awesome!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don´t let that get to you! I drive today as I did 5 years ago, as long as you know where and when to play, just enjoy doing it. Drive hard but safe :M5thumbs:

H&R are awesome!
Exactly, when, where and HOW to play :S is more like it

There is a little more appeal to driving the speed limit at my age in this car though, it's not bad having people do double takes and scratching their heads wondering why someone my age is driving such a fine machine, it's thoroughly entertaining

and yes the H&Rs are great, they're almost like having coilovers and work in harmony with the stock EDC

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Nice ride, eh, wait, I mean nice car. Beautiful GF as well. I think you have the yellow RPI scopes also, not showing on the picture though?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice ride, eh, wait, I mean nice car. Beautiful GF as well. I think you have the yellow RPI scopes also, not showing on the picture though?
Thank you haha, yes i do but at this angle the kidney grilles block the color

Great pics! :)
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
Thank you Kreative, still like your M better! :1:

·
Registered
759 Posts
wow 18 and owns an M5?! im 28 now and by your calculations i should be driving a rocket on the streets !

J/K bro enjoy!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow 18 and owns an M5?! im 28 now and by your calculations i should be driving a rocket on the streets !

J/K bro enjoy!
Hahaha you all are too funny,
the recession over here helped a little bit :)
for example, buying shares of apple at 91 and then being able to sell them at 260 helps :grinyes:

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Nice M5 and GF. Looking good.
Wow man at 18 I couldn't even afford the letters on my name.
All the best.

Ranger

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Okay.. I didn't want to say anything but I just couldn't hold it anyore!

Dude, you need to grab your woman the way she wants to be grabbed. Stop being such a pu$$y and holding her like a shyboy! She's gorgeous and you need to compliment that general sentiment!

Go back and take another shot of you two together. You asked for it by posting the first one! Now you need to keep taking more shots till you get "my" approval! LOL

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Okay.. I didn't want to say anything but I just couldn't hold it anyore!

Dude, you need to grab your woman the way she wants to be grabbed. Stop being such a pu$$y and holding her like a shyboy! She's gorgeous and you need to compliment that general sentiment!

Go back and take another shot of you two together. You asked for it by posting the first one! Now you need to keep taking more shots till you get "my" approval! LOL
HAHAHAHA next week DPE's, and another shot of us.
Sound good?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts