BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From bmw.com

These are the "standard" Individual colours, Of course you can have any other colour as well, as for example Estorilblue etc but you have to pay some more than these below.

For all you that have later deliveries (autumn / end of this year) please go with BMW Individual :thumbsup:

Pricing on different Individual options for the German market in Euros € follows below.

BMW Individual

* BMW Individual M5 - Ausstattung 3
Exterieur, Metallic Lackierungen sepia, messing, diamant, malachitgrun dunkel, blue onyx und carbonschwarz
Interieur, Polsterung Leder Merino mit erweiterten Umfängen in den Individualfarben platin, écru hell, caramel, champagner, polargrau und amarone

BMW Individual M5 - Package 3
Exterior colors sepia, messing, diamand, dark malacitgreen, blue onyx and carbonblack
Interior Extended Leather, Merino in Individual colors platinum, light écru, caramel, champagne, polargrey and amarone

* BMW Individual M5 - Ausstattung 2
zusätzliche Umfänge gegenuber Ausstattung 3:
Individual Interieurleisten (Pianolack schwarz, Nussbaum amarone, Riegelesche hell)

BMW Individual M5 - Package 2
Additional to Package 3:
Individual interior wood trim (Black Piano, Amarone Walnut, Light Ash)

* BMW Individual M5 - Ausstattung 1
zusätzliche Umfänge gegenuber Ausstattung 2:
Polsterung Volleder Merino in Individualfarben inklusief Dachhimmel Alcantara Individual
(in Abhängigkeit von der Polsterfarbe in anthrazit, platin, écru hell oder caramel)
voraussichtlich ab 10/2004 verfugbar

BMW Individual M5 - Package 1
Additional to Package 2:
Full Leather Merino in Individual colors - including ceiling in Alcantara (which depending on the interior color will be anthracite, platinum, light écru or caramel)
Expected availiblity from October 2004

Pricing here:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=1677

Considering how much Full leather (standard, non Individual) costs the Individual package 3 sounds actually pretty good. Then you will have a fully Individual BMW M5 :2:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Gustav said:
Considering how much Full leather (standard, non Individual) costs the Individual package 3 sounds actually pretty good. Then you will have a fully Individual BMW M5 :2:
I think some of the standard M5/M6 colours like Interlagos Blue and leather trim colours like Indianapolis Red and Portland Natural Brown are even more individual – harder to find on BMWs in the streets - than individual packages that are offered for all BMW models.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
A brave man indeed who orders Brass Metallic :cool:

·
Registered
764 Posts
No clue what those colors would really look like without seeing a paint chip sample or good-quality photo. Also no idea if BMW Individual will be available in the USA, and what prices would be. I think it is really lame that Carbon Black is now an Individual color for additional charge. :crying:

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BMW Individual is available i nUSA, jus be persistant and call BMW USA / BMW Germany. There are a few E39 M5 Indiviual in the USA today.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Spiroman said:
Yes - it makes Sepang Bronze look conservative!

Best regards,
Have you seen it in real life ?

We have lots of 3 Series individuals here in Brass Metallic and it look rather nice, not like on the pic above

Example

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
zzzzMD said:
I think it is really lame that Carbon Black is now an Individual color for additional charge. :crying:
...especially since it is a standard colour on the 530d and 535d :mad:

By the way, I am getting package 2 plus the Alcantara headliner.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Spiroman said:
The Individual Program for the M5 will not be available in Canada until the 2007 Model Year.:grrrrr:

Best regards,

Spiroman
that is odd. even the 645ci convertible can be ordered in their first year in individual. saw a Diamond with (platinum) interior + special wood.

seen a few E34 M5 in Sepia + Ecru. very nice, but i would imagine the money put in being 'individual' would be hurting in the resale value.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Spiroman said:
The Individual Program for the M5 will not be available in Canada until the 2007 Model Year.:grrrrr:

Best regards,

Spiroman
Try talking to a different dealer - I've heard it is largely dealer preference that determines what you can get.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Does anyone have the link to the Individual programs for the M5 and M3? They are not on the US site, and I couldn't find them on the UK site, at least not from the M5 and M3 sections.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts