1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
386 Posts
My self...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Preferably myself, but I also use a guy near my office that washes by hand, does as nice a job as I do.

Cheers,

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
So what's the real question here? Certainly there must be more to this than just gettin your car clean. hmmm

Mark

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Hand wash only. No mechanical baths for my beast.

·
Registered
155 Posts
No one touches my car.... and its white!

As for the M5, yes, I am in charge of the M5. Every saturday morning at 8 im out there washing her. Its so hard to get up after all nighters. But a clean M makes me wanna :wroom: :M5launch:

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Both...I have a Kracher at home...when I have time I do it my self...but always when it washed..abd the weather is Nice...I clean the the wheels and exhausts....Inside I always clean my self...

No one will look after you beast as good as you will...

But never clean with automatic car wash...it scratches the piant...

·
Registered
93 Posts
I guess your trying to ascertain whether or not we would use a car wash re the potential issues of scratching etc associated with them????

Well my car is relatively new - 4 weeks - so by hand for now ;-)

·
Registered
947 Posts
with baby shampoo, as it keeps the wax on the car.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Both, but caveat emptor. I have noticed several large surface scratch marks in a semi circle fashion on my car recently and I believe it's from using a dirty wash mitt. If you are not the first car they do for the day and they do not change the water or rinse their wash mitt, I believe there is a great likelyhood of them scratching your car with these dirty mitts.

TripleD

1 - 20 of 34 Posts