Le Mans Blue

only 83k km done

Excellent condition: "Best example of e39 M5 in Qatar" - BMW rep

call Liam: +974 557 9103

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was it two years ago already that I was trying to sell it? I kept it in the end, although I entertained many a time-waster before I ran out of patience!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still got it. I have decided to keep it indefinitely. What could I buy that would be a suitable replacement?

It is not looking its best right now, though - Somebody rear-ended the car when it was parked in an underground parking lot yesterday and did not leave details. Rear bumper is destroyed. I am now trying to mobilize the rather unenthusiastic security people to review their CCTV footage to finger the culprit!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Still got it. I have decided to keep it indefinitely. What could I buy that would be a suitable replacement?

It is not looking its best right now, though - Somebody rear-ended the car when it was parked in an underground parking lot yesterday and did not leave details. Rear bumper is destroyed. I am now trying to mobilize the rather unenthusiastic security people to review their CCTV footage to finger the culprit!
Very true, it is a beast! Especially rare to see them in Doha.

Very sorry to hear about the rear bumper, is security offering to help yet? Where was she parked when it happened?!

Let me know if you need any help getting a new bumper or anything, I might be able to get a hold of one for you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you in Doha? Originally out of Chicago I take it.

I was parked under the LAS building in Education City (The Arata Isozaki-designed crazy-paving looking building you see from the road). There are security cameras everywhere but actually getting them to access the footage requires following 'procedure', which may mean they do nothing at all - you know how it goes. Spoke to the head of security today who said he will help... inshallah.

I was just going to go to Alfardan and pay through the nose for a new bumper, but if you have a less expensive solution I would be very interested to hear it. Do you know where I might get a Lemans Blue rear M5 bumper for less than the GDP of a small country?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I was parked under the LAS building in Education City (The Arata Isozaki-designed crazy-paving looking building you see from the road). There are security cameras everywhere but actually getting them to access the footage requires following 'procedure', which may mean they do nothing at all - you know how it goes. Spoke to the head of security today who said he will help... inshallah.

I was just going to go to Alfardan and pay through the nose for a new bumper, but if you have a less expensive solution I would be very interested to hear it. Do you know where I might get a Lemans Blue rear M5 bumper for less than the GDP of a small country?

·
Registered
424 Posts

Back and fourth out of Doha and Chicago at the moment.

Hopefully the head of security will be able to help you out, best of luck.

PM me what Alfardan quotes you for a painted bumper installed and I will see what I can do to get a better price if I can.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts