BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Yes sir :haha:
This thread is so long
Do you know where the exact meet up spot is - so I can put it in the nav?
Thanks
Palisades Center in Nyack. I believe there is an LI meeting point as well. AJ and I and perhaps a few other will be meeting up in our usual White Plains spot. I will PM you.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
This should be a great showing, I cant wait!! This will be three meets in a row that I have promise to come to without oversleeping!!!!

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Don;t count your chickens just yet Rich. First you have to make it! And I believe there was a bit ove oversleeping involved in the Dyno Day meet.:3:

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
lol...no that was because I stopped at the car wash!!! Plus I came from wrong island!! I was good that time...actually this will make 4 in a row...not bad for me. You are just jealous of my engine!!!

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
lol...no that was because I stopped at the car wash!!! Plus I came from wrong island!! I was good that time...actually this will make 4 in a row...not bad for me. You are just jealous of my engine!!!
That and your muscles.

·
Registered
302 Posts
hahahahaa

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sounds fantastic :applause:I'M 98% there, to make me 100% can someone give more info on the road quality ( still have my FL fl 21/hre shoes on) and times of start to finish..

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
For those of you meeting in White Plains, we have moved it from 8:00 to 8:30.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #93 (Edited)
Gents - All the caravans are meeting at the Palisades Center, just over the Tappan Zee Bridge. We are meeting in the Best Buy parking lot.

People will start arriving around 9am and we will be departing for Bear Mtn around 9:30am.

For those that would like to go with the LI caravan, we are meeting at the SAME spot we met for the June meet, earlier this year. We are arriving there at 8pm and departing at 8:30pm, sharp.

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

/Calton

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
ATTENTION:

2 VERY important things about tomorrow. Please disregard the first page with details. Those details are not correct. We are NOT meeting at the Bear Mtn Inn.

We are meeting at the Palisades Center/Mall at 9am tomorrow morning. Specifically, we are meeting in the Best Buy Parking lot. We are departing for Bear Mtn at 9:30am sharp!

Second, make sure you have an EZ PASS! It's very unlikely that we will be waiting for folks in the Cash line, due to the number of people that are coming. If you don't have one, go find someone that does between now and tomorrow morning.

That's all. See you ladies in the morning!

/Calton

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Oh man I dont have an EZ pass and I don't know anyone who has one :(
I got you covered Cristian. :cheers:

See everyone tomorrow morning either at the Jericho spot in Long Island at 8am or at the Best Buy in the Palisades Center, around 9ish.

81 - 98 of 98 Posts