BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been in search for a set of premium coilovers on a budget. After searching through some discussions on the board and going through various sites for different products and prices, I found BC Racing to be the best bang for the buck. After consulting with some of the very helpfull board members, I have ordered the track edition (8000/6000 spring rate) for my daily driver.

While I was ordering, I found a 5% coupon code (nasgofeb) and brought down the price even further. This is the cheapest price I've found from a legitimate store.

circuitmotorsports.net
talk to Tristian and tell him Atif sent ya.

Name Code Qty Each Options
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BC Racing BR Coilovers bcbre39m5 1 1034.95 Extenders = Yes (+39.95)
E39 M5

Subtotal 1034.95

Coupon discount -51.75 (nasgofeb)

Subtotal 983.20
Shipping 0.00
Tax 0.00
Total 983.20

·
Registered
68 Posts
i paid 900 for my bc's last year for my 540 :)

now that i'm in the market for my m5, i'm sure i wont find that good of a deal :(

Reactions: Abdulm5

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

983 is a good deal w extenders which are extra. I'm sure you can get a good deal.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

rubber duckie said:
i know a place that can do 960 with extenders , but i cant list name on here..
Why not? Affiliation?

·
Registered
258 Posts

Why not? Affiliation?
they are not a paying vendor on here. wouldnt want to get banned or complaints from people that are vendors. PM if you would like more detail.

this is not an ebay knockoff. i received mine dropped shipped from factory. since they didn't have the e60 m5 in stock here in the states. even then the wait was only 2 weeks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks Atif :)

For those interested in a set feel free to shoot us an email and we can help out with whatever questions you may have. We can also do the custom rates as Atif mentioned, msot other places won't or don't know the difference.

Also we will match or beat others prices as well !

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
+1 Tristan is the man!

I still need to talk to him about getting me some Koyo bearings...I got all kinds of binding issues going on up front.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts