BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been in search for a set of premium coilovers on a budget. After searching through some discussions on the board and going through various sites for different products and prices, I found BC Racing to be the best bang for the buck. After consulting with some of the very helpfull board members, I have ordered the track edition (8000/6000 spring rate) for my daily driver.

While I was ordering, I found a 5% coupon code (nasgofeb) and brought down the price even further. This is the cheapest price I've found from a legitimate store.

circuitmotorsports.net
talk to Tristian and tell him Atif sent ya.

Name Code Qty Each Options
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BC Racing BR Coilovers bcbre39m5 1 1034.95 Extenders = Yes (+39.95)
E39 M5

Subtotal 1034.95

Coupon discount -51.75 (nasgofeb)

Subtotal 983.20
Shipping 0.00
Tax 0.00
Total 983.20

· Registered
68 Posts
i paid 900 for my bc's last year for my 540 :)

now that i'm in the market for my m5, i'm sure i wont find that good of a deal :(

Reactions: Abdulm5

· Registered
4,586 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

983 is a good deal w extenders which are extra. I'm sure you can get a good deal.

· Registered
4,586 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

rubber duckie said:
i know a place that can do 960 with extenders , but i cant list name on here..
Why not? Affiliation?

· Registered
256 Posts

Why not? Affiliation?
they are not a paying vendor on here. wouldnt want to get banned or complaints from people that are vendors. PM if you would like more detail.

this is not an ebay knockoff. i received mine dropped shipped from factory. since they didn't have the e60 m5 in stock here in the states. even then the wait was only 2 weeks.

· Registered
2,464 Posts
+1 Tristan is the man!

I still need to talk to him about getting me some Koyo bearings...I got all kinds of binding issues going on up front.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.