BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of BBS RS-GT 19s... 8.5 in front and 9.5 rear in E39 M5 offset... all 4 wrapped in Bridgestone RE-11s with less then 2k miles on them, 245/35/19 front and 275/30/19 rear... Faces are painted Jet black with the barrel clear coated aluminum... All rims are straight and true in excellent condition... No curb rash, bends, or dents in any of the four... Just a tiny nick on one of the lips thats really not even noticable unless inspected with a microscope... center caps are black with gold writing... Rims were only used for spring, summer, and half of fall for the last 2 years... these rims have never seen snow, salt, sand, or cold weather... washed weekly and waxed monthly... always stored in temperature controlled garage, in rim bags... I would like $4.5k for the rims with tires on them... if it's in the ball park make me an offer... thanks...

PS- sorry for the crappy Iphone pics... I will take high res close ups of each rim and tire when i get a chance...

Attachments

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BBS filled for bankruptcy 2 months ago... you may never be able to get a set ever again... if anybody is interested make me an offer...

·
Registered
841 Posts
your price is almost more than they are brand new, this is why you are not getting offers. fyi

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi,

Do you know the wheel bore? I am checking fitment for an X5. I know that I will need spacers but wanted to confirm the wheel bore is the same.

Thanks, Mark.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi,

I am interested. Can you email me at mark.keeton at gmail.com? Can you also give me a quote for shipping to 84103? I have used UPS in the past with reasonable rates.

Thanks, Mark.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts