BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheels are in perfect condition. No bends and the lips were just polished. See attached pictures. Tires are a little chunky and if you are running on E90 or E92 would need to go down in sidewall height. But they will at least protect if I do need to ship for someone.

Super light and originally $1500 + a rim.

Call or text with any questions 203-610-0869

Thank you!

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
What are the tire sizes?
Dan

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I have the same offset of my set of 20” BBS wheels. Not sure why BBS went with this ET for this car as I still need spacers front and rear for flush. Granted your tires are 10mm wider so rear should be close. But front they were off

nice looking wheels though. If they were concave I’d be wanting these

·
Registered
114 Posts
Wheels are in perfect condition. No bends and the lips were just polished. See attached pictures. Tires are a little chunky and if you are running on E90 or E92 would need to go down in sidewall height. But they will at least protect if I do need to ship for someone.

Super light and originally $1500 + a rim.

Call or text with any questions 203-610-0869

Thank you!

Chris
Where are you located?
Do you think those wheels would fit on the E60 with a bit wider rubber, I don't like the rubber narrower than the wheel look but I want a set of those to match what's on my E39, do you think I could fit a bit wider tread pattern on without rubbing? I don't want to have to roll the fenders.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts