BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling one of most rare and special wheels made by BBS - the BBS RE. This is a Forged wheel offering by BBS that weighs only 24 lbs! I bought these for my e9x m3 and decided I want to stick to smaller diameter fitment on that platform.

Feel free to reach out to me via email: bjschle (at) yahoo (dot) com

Wheel Model:
BBS RE
Diamond Silver
(Black with Gold BBS logo center caps included)

Wheel Spec:

20 x 9 et13
20 x 10 et20

*Fits E60 M5 nicely + E9x M3 + E60 non-M

Wheel Condition:
New with original packaging.

Santa Barbara, CA - willing to ship at buyer's expense - Free delivery to many CA locations

Price - Wheels Only:

XX $5400 MSRP XX

My Price > $2150 Plus PayPal Fees and Shipping Costs - Free delivery to many CA locations

Click for Link to BBS Web Site

Video of actual wheels:

Pics of actual wheels:

BBS RE by slicerM, on Flickr

Pics of same wheels in 20 x 9.5" spec on my F31 wagon:

Vander Urza pics by slicerM, on Flickr

Vander Urza pics by slicerM, on Flickr

·
Registered
20 Posts
Slicer,
is that an E61 you had them mounted on? X-drive? Suspension mods? Rubbing? I've got an 09 535iX wagon and I like the look on your red one.
thanks,
Jared

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Nevermind, I see now that's your 17 330i Wagon. I didn't figure that offset would work with X-drive.
XXXThe staggered wheels I have for sale will work with X-drive but you would of course need to install tires with the same diameters. My F31 X-drive came with staggered wheels and tires from the factory. You could do the same on your 535.XXX

Edit - I didn't realize that the 535 X-drive uses a more conservative wheel spec. I happen to have a second set of these wheels in 20x9.5 et42 square. It's the set pictured on my F31. I would be willing to sell that set as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts