BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've deiced to sell all the aftermarket parts off my beast before I sell the car itself.
If you're interested in any or all of the parts please send me a pm or email me at [email protected]
I will reply to all pm's and emails but I will not negotiate in the for sale section.
I have pictures of all the parts which I can email to those that are interetsed.

+ BBS LM's (19x10 and 19x8.5) with Bridgestone S03's (275 30 19 & 245 35 19). The wheels and tires were installed new last July and were taken off in Novemeber for the winter. The tires are virtually brand new as are the wheels save for some curb rash on the right rear (not very noticeable but bothered me none the less). I'm looking for $3000 plus your wheels with good tires. You can see pictures of the wheels on my car in the owners gallery.

+ Brembo Big Brake Kit (front only). Calipers are black, rotors have lots of thickness left and the brake pads are new (late last summer) from Dave Z. $1900.

+ Dinan Strut Brace. $400

+ H&R front springs (front only). $150

+ UUC EVO 3 short shift kit. $250

+ IATS Temp sensor relocation kit (never installed) $100

+ Tri Flow exhaust (great sound!) $600

+ Euro Clear Corner angel eye headlights (oe). $400 plus your headlights.

+ Celis tail lights. $200 plus your tail lights.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,
Stan

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the overwhelming number of indications of inetrest in my parts. I will reply to everyone in the order that messages were received.
Cheers,
Stan

stanm5 said:
I've deiced to sell all the aftermarket parts off my beast before I sell the car itself.
If you're interested in any or all of the parts please send me a pm or email me at [email protected]
I will reply to all pm's and emails but I will not negotiate in the for sale section.
I have pictures of all the parts which I can email to those that are interetsed.

+ BBS LM's (19x10 and 19x8.5) with Bridgestone S03's (275 30 19 & 245 35 19). The wheels and tires were installed new last July and were taken off in Novemeber for the winter. The tires are virtually brand new as are the wheels save for some curb rash on the right rear (not very noticeable but bothered me none the less). I'm looking for $3000 plus your wheels with good tires. You can see pictures of the wheels on my car in the owners gallery.

+ Brembo Big Brake Kit (front only). Calipers are black, rotors have lots of thickness left and the brake pads are new (late last summer) from Dave Z. $1900.

+ Dinan Strut Brace. $400

+ H&R front springs (front only). $150

+ UUC EVO 3 short shift kit. $250

+ Euro Clear Corner angel eye headlights (oe). $400 plus your headlights.

+ Celis tail lights. $200 plus your tail lights.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,
Stan

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: UPDATE SOLD ITMES

stanm5 said:

+ BBS LM's (19x10 and 19x8.5) with Bridgestone S03's (275 30 19 & 245 35 19). The wheels and tires were installed new last July and were taken off in Novemeber for the winter. The tires are virtually brand new as are the wheels save for some curb rash on the right rear (not very noticeable but bothered me none the less). I'm looking for $3000 plus your wheels with good tires. You can see pictures of the wheels on my car in the owners gallery. SOLD!

+ Brembo Big Brake Kit (front only). Calipers are black, rotors have lots of thickness left and the brake pads are new (late last summer) from Dave Z. $1900. SOLD!

+ Dinan Strut Brace. $400 SOLD!

+ H&R front springs (front only). $150 SOLD!

+ UUC EVO 3 short shift kit. $250 SOLD!

+ Euro Clear Corner angel eye headlights (oe). $400 plus your headlights. SOLD!

+ Celis tail lights. $200 plus your tail lights. SOLD!

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,
Stan

·
Registered
682 Posts
So is the Tri-flow and IATS still available? If so I'll take them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts