BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello M5Board,

Due to unfortunately circumstances I'm moving on from the V10 platform at this point. As the title states, the following parts are for sale:

BBS LM - 20x9+15, 20x10.5+15 in diamond silver with black BBS center caps - $6,000
Continental Extreme (255/35/20F & 285/30/20R) - $1,200
Road force balances and ceramic coated $500
These set up was purchased new in May 2021 and probably has around 500miles.
Price: $5,500

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Light

Evolve E-Tronic Exhaust w/2 QTP remotes
This discontinued exhaust is one of the best ever made for this car. Has the ability to open and close valves via remote for noise level. However, the sound is incredibly intoxicating and you will probably leave open. This setup bolts up to the header all the way back.
Price: $3,000

Eventuri Carbon Intake System - purchased new in 2017 - $1,450
Price: $1,100

Bilstein B16 Coilovers w/plug and play EDC
These are the only coilovers on the market that will allow full EDC ability using your OEM controls. Purchased new in May 2021 and will has around 500 miles
Price: $2,500

Located in Northern NJ.
Best way to contact me is PM through here or text 201-407-fivezerozerofour.

PICTURES TO FOLLOW

Thanks,
Andrew

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you flexible on the price of the B16's?
Unless you are local and want to help remove them I am not flexible. This is the only item listed above that's still on the car. Will have them pulled in a week. Thank you.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Unless you are local and want to help remove them I am not flexible. This is the only item listed above that's still on the car. Will have them pulled in a week. Thank you.
Ok, no problem! I am not local. Just figured I'd ask since you can find the set new for $2800ish. Thanks and good luck with the sale of everything!

·
Registered
2006 M5
437 Posts
Those LMs are insane! If I didn't buy my BBS REs I would be all over these. Goodluck with the sale you have some quality parts there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts