BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for recommendations for a Bay Area (California) shop well versed in the e39 m5. Any recommendations would be highly appreciated. I'm chasing down some issues and do not want to be a beta boy a shop that isn't super familiar with the m5. Thank you

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I'm looking for recommendations for a Bay Area (California) shop well versed in the e39 m5. Any recommendations would be highly appreciated. I'm chasing down some issues and do not want to be a beta boy a shop that isn't super familiar with the m5. Thank you
You could start your fact finding here by posting the kinds of issues you are experiencing.

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Where in the Bay Area? I work on these in my spare time, have several clients that keep me on retainer...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in Redwood City. So any shops on the peninsula that have a known reputation for understanding these cars would be appreciated. @AquilaBMW I did in fact post what I'm looking to solve in a separate thread, but that is a much more narrow conversation than trying to find a list of reputable shops that know these cars. Thanks for your input!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts