BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

will you be coming?

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my fellow bay area beast owners. i would like to do a M5 meet on the june 10th friday at 12:30pm in San Jose. Please reply back so that i can get a count on who's coming. the meet will be held at Crocodile Cafe in Valley fair mall in San Jose. meet in front of the restaurant and than we will go to the top level to park our beasts. any questions please contact me at [email protected] or pm me.

address: Valley Fair Mall
2855 Stevens Creek Blvd. #1123
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Phone: 408-260-1100

see you all there.

emperor
cherrsagai :viking:
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
10,458 Posts
on a friday, yeah, i could probably make that.
I think i need to schedule another east bay meet though...
Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,469 Posts
Sal,

I work right by Valley Fair, so it is good for me. Unfortunately, I can only show up in my lowly Highlander. Hope that would not disqualify me.

CP
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YOU ARE MORE THAN QUALIFIED TO COME IN ANY CAR.

EMPEROR


chunpng said:
Sal,

I work right by Valley Fair, so it is good for me. Unfortunately, I can only show up in my lowly Highlander. Hope that would not disqualify me.

CP
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
268 Posts
i can't make it--wish i could--interviewing a new assistant that day. maybe next time!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
I can be there, Emporer. I work nearby. Hope there is a good turnout! I don't know what the top level of the deck is like on a Friday, but I will check it out and report back.


Dennis
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
445 Posts
East Bay meet sounds good! :cheers:



mottati said:
on a friday, yeah, i could probably make that.
I think i need to schedule another east bay meet though...
Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
445 Posts
won't be able to make it..

EMPEROR said:
Hello, my fellow bay area beast owners. i would like to do a M5 meet on the june 10th friday at 12:30pm in San Jose. Please reply back so that i can get a count on who's coming. the meet will be held at Crocodile Cafe in Valley fair mall in San Jose. meet in front of the restaurant and than we will go to the top level to park our beasts. any questions please contact me at [email protected] or pm me.

address: Valley Fair Mall
2855 Stevens Creek Blvd. #1123
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Phone: 408-260-1100

see you all there.

emperor
cherrsagai :viking:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
if it's on a weekend i've be up for it.

-joe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if the weekend works better for most people, than lets do that weekend.
who is up fot getting together on that weekend?

emperor


cebu said:
if it's on a weekend i've be up for it.

-joe
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
10,458 Posts
EMPEROR said:
if the weekend works better for most people, than lets do that weekend.
who is up fot getting together on that weekend?

emperor
depends on the time, i'm usually in my office sat am, but could be free sat pm or sunday. Lots more potential for family plans on a weekend for me. during the week, i can just sneak away from my office, harder to get away from the family! (maybe i should say i'd rather get away from the office, than get away from the family :M5thumbs: )
Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
Eventhough I also prefer weekends, I will definitely try to be there on Friday!

-Jay
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
I happened to be in CA that weekend. I am staying at the Silverado Resort in Napa but heading towards SF later on Saturday. I would love to attend if a moded Z8 is welcome.


CW
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,469 Posts
clauswagner said:
I happened to be in CA that weekend. I am staying at the Silverado Resort in Napa but heading towards SF later on Saturday. I would love to attend if a moded Z8 is welcome.


CW
Claus,

YOUR modded Z8 is always welcomed. I still re-read your posts and pics on your beauty. That's a work of art. Please be more specific with your schedule so we can pull something together.

CP
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
465 Posts
I am playing golf for the week starting at Half Moon Bay on the 4th ending up in Napa on the 11th. I am meeting up with a friend in SF who will accompany me on my drive back to CO. Plan (after the golf) is to spend a couple of days in the Bay Area (11th and 12th) and then heading north visiting some big trees before we turn east direction home. I love the opportunity to meet some of you and your rides. A meet that weekend would just be perfect. I haven't been posting much lately but have been around watching. Always been envious of the CA group. Very few owners around here in CO.

(She is even nicer now...new paint job, some carbon fiber and ???)

Claus
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,469 Posts
Claus,

My son graduate son Saturday 6-11, so that needs to be a family day for me. Are you game for a Sunday (6-12) lunch or dinner get together?

CP
 
1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Top