1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Junk. One of mine died after just over a year, and after $12 to ship it back + a required $15 "inspection fee", they sent me a new one, which promptly died after the first use. So I have another brand new one that I'll never touch again if someone wants to buy it.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Electronics do fail, but both of yours failed? I've used mine for two cars and batteries for my sump pump for 5 years now without any issues.

I know they are fake ones out there. Make sure you purchase from a good retailer, like Amazon, Sears, etc, and not from a shaddy third party.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Electronics do fail, but both of yours failed? I've used mine for two cars and batteries for my sump pump for 5 years now without any issues.

I know they are fake ones out there. Make sure you purchase from a good retailer, like Amazon, Sears, etc, and not from a shaddy third party.
Yup, got the first one from Amazon and the next one straight from Deltran. Both times they just quit for no reason and the LED wouldn't even turn on. :3: I'll stick with my $5 Harbor Freight tender that's worked well for about 3 years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts