Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
139 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
http://www.baronshindheadbmw.co.uk/aboutus/

I'll be there around 7:30pm. Anyone else going?

Looking forward to seeing your car Adam - I hope it doesn't get covered in grubby handprints :confused3
Hi Ashok

Shame I only saw this post today. Went along and saw both cars. Black looked fantastic but I actually really liked the Sepang Bronze BMW GB car.

Just had to spec my M6 in this colour(without seeing it) and was concerned until I saw it last night, looks so much better than all the pictures and I believe will look even better on the M6.

Thought the engine at idle sounded like a diesel but when revved hard(as some were doing) sounded amazing, loved HUD too esp rev counter in M-Mode

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shame we missed you but I'd think very hard before ordering Sepang Bronze - it will NOT be a good resale colour either.

It was good to see the cars as well as Adam's parents (proud new owners!) and Tin's gang :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Official launch today but they're picking it up on Saturday :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
Shame we missed you but I'd think very hard before ordering Sepang Bronze - it will NOT be a good resale colour either.

It was good to see the cars as well as Adam's parents (proud new owners!) and Tin's gang :thumbsup:
Maybe, but I'm not so sure,I can tell you're not a fan but it looks to me to be easily the best colour on the M6. I know it is a bit of a gamble but I like it and I am buying the car for me and therefore am not going to worry too much about resale.

I think it is a colour that will suprise people and grow on them, a bit like the 6er did with me.

We'll see!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts