BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After having a bit of trouble with my o2 sensors (wiring issues) I've decided I need a new set.
I'm only going to replace the pre cat sensors as these are the ones that do all the work and found this site.

http://www.rockauto.co.uk/dbphp/x,catalog,23,partnum,13477,d,BOSCH_13477.html

Its got a .co.uk web address but is in america and all the prices are in USD but they ship to UK and including tax & shipping comes to $127.38 (£81.19) for 2
Too good to be true????

·
Banned
3,793 Posts

·
Banned
3,793 Posts

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
RockAuto is a legitimate site. I use them all of the time. I know they have some parts warehoused in Europe which would explain the low shipping costs for you (If I buy parts that are in Europe the shipping is sky-high).

It is pretty easy to find a 5% discount code for them - they will send them to you after you become a customer or you can search around. Here is s current one through 12/14 2608368223040002

Of course you should not be using parts bought at a discount on an M5 or anything other than BMW branded parts bought at a known quality BMW dealer bought for full list price, but sadly it looks like that ship has already sailed here :(.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts