BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to introduce to you all a new car enthusiasts club in Bahrain.... THE BAHRAIN SUPER CAR CLUB.

Our first meet was on 28 April and it wa a wonderful gathering, a small one but that's cos everyone was busy with F1, GP2 and local races. The meet started off in a private residence and then we went for a nice long drive to Amwaj Islands and chilled in an awesome Coffee shop. Here are the pics....

There will be another meet in two weeks and hopefully we'll have some new/old faces and lot of customers and enthusiasts cars :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
823 Posts
Nice!! Looks like you gentleman had a great day :D Thanks for posting the videos as well :M5thumbs:

I myself have a cruise to attend this Saturday. I've been anxious since we planned it 3 weeks ago.

20+ cars confirmed.. M3's, M5's, GTR's, ZR1's, Gallardos, Supras, NSX's, 997 TT, 997 GT3, Ford GT and 700hp XKR-S. :cool:

-TZ

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice!! Looks like you gentleman had a great day :D Thanks for posting the videos as well :M5thumbs:

I myself have a cruise to attend this Saturday. I've been anxious since we planned it 3 weeks ago.

20+ cars confirmed.. M3's, M5's, GTR's, ZR1's, Gallardos, Supras, NSX's, 997 TT, 997 GT3, Ford GT and 700hp XKR-S. :cool:

-TZ
TZ

Thanks Bro, Please post pics of your meet too :) it"ll be a good one.

·
Registered
823 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Thanks for posting, I see Ahmed's Sepang Bronze M5 was there.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for posting, I see Ahmed's Sepang Bronze M5 was there.
My pleasure. Yes Ahmeds gorgeous ride was there and next time were gona have MOE's Black m5 there too :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
0-60Motorsports
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing