BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.

Well, it is sad but im forced to sell my beloved M6 because i recently had to close my business. I'm selling it for WELL below any M6 on eBay. It is in very good condition with custom rims, exhaust and Vorsteiner front lip. I priced it so low for a quick sale. So if you know anyone who is looking for one, please tell them to look at my ad. I just want to spread the word around that one great car is for sale for the "steal" price. My eBay listing is:
BMW : M6 - eBay (item 290506746035 end time Dec-07-10 11:58:17 PST)

Thank you guys, and Best Luck.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Very sorry to hear about your business. I too will pass this info along. Looks like a very nicely kept beast.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I am very sorry to hear of your circumstances. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I sell over a million $ worth of goods annually on eBay on one of my other accounts. As a rule, you will get a much higher bids if you do not have a reserve price. I know it sounds risky, but really you will always make more money without a reserve. I just placed a $10K opening on your car, but it only shows $202.50 until somebody else bids higher. Best of luck to you.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey everyone.

Well, it is sad but im forced to sell my beloved M6 because i recently had to close my business. I'm selling it for WELL below any M6 on eBay. It is in very good condition with custom rims, exhaust and Vorsteiner front lip. I priced it so low for a quick sale. So if you know anyone who is looking for one, please tell them to look at my ad. I just want to spread the word around that one great car is for sale for the "steal" price. My eBay listing is:
BMW : M6 - eBay (item 290506746035 end time Dec-07-10 11:58:17 PST)

Thank you guys, and Best Luck.
Definitely not a great business climate.
To help your sale, care to elaborate whether you are the fiorst, second or third owner.
Where did you purchase from?
Besides the modifications, please share service history or records.
These items will help car buyers better understand what you are trying to sell.

Hope this helps. Best wishes in your future business endeavors and in the sale of this car.:crying:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
You are up to $10,100!

·
Registered
441 Posts
I sell over a million $ worth of goods annually on eBay on one of my other accounts. As a rule, you will get a much higher bids if you do not have a reserve price. I know it sounds risky, but really you will always make more money without a reserve. I just placed a $10K opening on your car, but it only shows $202.50 until somebody else bids higher. Best of luck to you.
I can second this as a frequent ebay seller. No reserve auctions tend to start a bidding frenzy!:clap:

·
In Memoriam
2,398 Posts
The price is now 12.200 $. Good luck man.Really sorry to hear about your business. Selling your beloved car due to financial difficulties is a really awkward situation. Best of luck.

George

·
8,369 Posts
I am in agreement with Ajax and blacksport350.

I have over 600 transactions in eBay, all positive.

You will get more bids when its a no reserve auction.

I personally hate reserve auction. I hate making the time to bid and bid then realize later I didnt meet the reserve.
Then I just wasted my time bidding. I hate wasting time and time is money.

So I usually ask the seller what his reserve is and if its above my comfort zone - I move on.
If the seller is not willing to provide his reserve - I move on as well and not even bother.

I will increase the bid to $12,300.00!

My eBay name is "bimmerfan69"

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Ajax just bid $32,000.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I just noticed that you have both a reserve price AND a Buy it Now price of $42,999. Definitely should not do that. A Buy it Now price should always be considerably more than what you will settle for, because by putting it in there all bidders will tend to bid less than they would if they could not see that number. As a rule, I never put a BIN price in an auction because the item will almost always return lower bids with it than without one. My primary account is TheSpaDepot with over 14,800 feedbacks and probably 40,000 total transactions. I learned this stuff the hard way, my friend! (I'm bidding on your car with my DavidAjaxJr acct).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts