BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, just gott home from the hospital after being there for a week. Last sunday i was in my moms brand new audi s4 cabrio, when i hit some leaves in a turn and slammed directly into a tree. Broken leg,small hand fracture and some gashes on my head but im on the way to getting better now. Im just happy that i wasnt in the M5 or i wouldnt have an m5 anymore. The S4 was totaled but it did save my life. just thought i would share my experiance with everyone.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Jesus man, good to hear you made it out! Accidents are pretty **** intense, and it's great to hear the car served its purpose by keeping your alive. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Wowww...glad you're ok.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Wow, that sounded real bad. Glad your OK. Wish you a speedy recovery. :cheers:

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Glad to see you came out ok. Those leaves can be more slippery then ice when wet! Best of luck on your road to recovery.

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Wow, everything that counts is your well being. Good to see you are gettign better. Trees is one of the most fangerous things to crash into.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Wish you all the best & a speedy recovery :cool2:

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Glad you are ok and you have a speedy recovery. Here is where you get your money's worth with cars that save lives.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Yet another reason to cut down trees.......

Or only plant ones without leaves that drop off

Anyway get better soon matey!

·
Registered
267 Posts
AFRM5 said:
HI, just gott home from the hospital after being there for a week. Last sunday i was in my moms brand new audi s4 cabrio, when i hit some leaves in a turn and slammed directly into a tree. Broken leg,small hand fracture and some gashes on my head but im on the way to getting better now. Im just happy that i wasnt in the M5 or i wouldnt have an m5 anymore. The S4 was totaled but it did save my life. just thought i would share my experiance with everyone.
Man, I'm glad you're OK, and wish you a speedy recovery....

Ed

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
M5DAL said:
Yet another reason to cut down trees.......

Or only plant ones without leaves that drop off

Anyway get better soon matey!
Actually, you need to plant trees that 'break away' on impact...

as they are they tend to slice up cars when you hit them going too fast........

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Glad you're O.K.

Good thing you were in a safe car...

Break away trees...hmmmm That might be a product opportunity. Just need to find a botanist who is into grafting (break away trunk, doesn't drop leaves..anything else?)

B

·
0 Posts
Sorry to hear about the accident, but very glad that you are okay now. Although you say that you are happy to not have been in the M5, my guess is that the M5 would have afforded you a little better protection.

Cheers, Daniel.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts