BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

Registered
A group buy would be nice too.. specifically that front bumper lip 馃槉

Reactions: dinmann

Registered
Discussion Starter #22
A group buy would be nice too.. specifically that front bumper lip 馃槉
we are doing blkfriday sales next month with 20% discount on everything we make.
if is custom order from nov 1st we take order with discount, this is parts that are made to order.
but if they want to order from our website with code they have to wait to the end of the November. dinmann.com
email or call us.
[email protected] 323-509-7651 cannan

Registered
Discussion Starter #24
Hey those look one piece - what happens when the door airbag goes kaboom?
the alcantra is been cut on the back to open up if airbags goes off, this is the difference from good upholstery shop and very good upholstery comes to play. rear on my car don't have any airbags. only front door needed little more extra attention. :):coffee:

Registered
Discussion Starter #25

little updates, the 2nd e60m5 that we have is getting ready for the prototype to build on it.
this car doesn't have engine and trans.. so perfect car to play with. got it for 500$.

Registered
Reactions: dinmann

Registered
Very cool. Is that a valve setup just before the inboard mufflers or just a different flange/clamp compared to the slip joint on the outboard ones?

Registered
Discussion Starter #31
Very cool. Is that a valve setup just before the inboard mufflers or just a different flange/clamp compared to the slip joint on the outboard ones?
Yes auto valve control, u can use the controls that come with it, or program it to the rear view mirrors buttons, 1 for close 1 for open. see people do that all the time.

Registered
Discussion Starter #33
I have an older version and with the primary cats out it sounds nasty.
nice, can u post a clip? lol i want to see what i got. lol
got also section 1 and 2, is all coming next 3 weeks. only the main section i got now. waiting to get it all b4 install.

Registered
nice, can u post a clip? lol i want to see what i got. lol
got also section 1 and 2, is all coming next 3 weeks. only the main section i got now. waiting to get it all b4 install.
Nice! Everything titanium?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Registered
while I appreciate the titanium for its weight savings etc....I just can't get past the look of them....looks so Pep Boy special to me with the blue tips. It like one of those "once you see it...." things lol

Registered
while I appreciate the titanium for its weight savings etc....I just can't get past the look of them....looks so Pep Boy special to me with the blue tips. It like one of those "once you see it...." things lol
Yep, true titanium exhausts sound awesome and the weight saving is good, but the blue tint on them reminds me too much of cheap eBay tips that try to look titanium. The fakes have ruined the real thing for me lol

Registered
Discussion Starter #38 (Edited)
Sorry haven't keep up with the updates. Lol
Here we go.

New paint new bumper from us + 30 parts inside still not finish, full aero kit on the outside, widebody is almost ready then going to cut and install. Wheels probably from al13 and of course towing kit is also on the car. ( don't ask why ) but FYI because I can 馃槈馃槀

21 - 40 of 42 Posts