BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i just came back from london where i spent the last 2 days around the trafalgar hotel and i'm still full of adrenalin. After the disappointment of last year, this year was just AWESOME

All the cars that max promised were there (SPORTEVO to)
I shall try to post my pics (150+) soon

Lonman isnt participating this year. Spoke to him today. But hes doing the croatia to italy stretch he said.

Heard a rumour about next year (Paul, can you give more details). Gumball 2006 would last for 10 days. Gumball would strart in london, after doing a part of europe, cars would be flow Beijing, and after doing a part of china, cars would be flown to Las Vegas.

Massive thanks to the driver of the F430 with licence plate 41TH (dont know your name) for giving me a ride to the Waterloo place

Sorry if some of this has been posted before the last few days. haven't had the time to read the new threads.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Re: back from London

Can't wait the pics!!

Thanks in advance, I'm waiting them in Budapest!!! :wroom:

·
Registered
49,476 Posts

Wow, Lonman isnt doing it :(

Nice to have Member SPORTEVO as well, in the Mercedes McLaren SL-R, right?

Any member spotted member Kalbas? They should not have a yellow Enzo this uear, but something else :haha:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Gustav said:
Wow, Lonman isnt doing it :(

Nice to have Member SPORTEVO as well, in the Mercedes McLaren SL-R, right?

Any member spotted member Kalbas? They should not have a yellow Enzo this uear, but something else :haha:
Sportevo in a slr with his father indeed
and Kalbas in a Merc clk dtm

·
Registered
197 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
London was amazing, thanks for the pics. I was there and wasnt expecting so many people to show up. Really loved the silver carrera gt smoking his tires, as well as the 355 from geneva who did a beautiful burnout.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: back from London 215 EXCLUSIVE PICS ADDED

Yes i did, i managed to get a ride with the F430 '41TH'. Are you doing the gumball or just got a ride like myself?
Hendrik said:
Bram, did u take this picture urself???

If yes then you where right behind us, I was in the Swiss GT2! :byee55amg

·
Registered
197 Posts
No im not doing it, I spent the entire weekend with the Guys from GT3000.com and Neo, the owner of the Swiss GT2 said that I should come with him from the Hotel to the Square, where you right behind us when u drove there? Cause we did have a lot of fun on this short leg! :1:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't really know what happened in front of me or behind me. I got in at the stopping lights on trafalgar square. there was a porsche behind the f430 i think. Maybe that was you. Our car drove pretty slowly unfortunately. Nontheless it was fun.

Hendrik said:
No im not doing it, I spent the entire weekend with the Guys from GT3000.com and Neo, the owner of the Swiss GT2 said that I should come with him from the Hotel to the Square, where you right behind us when u drove there? Cause we did have a lot of fun on this short leg! :1:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts