BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With 5 cars right now this just isn't getting driven as much as I would like and has 37k miles. It spent most of its life in the south and has just recently moved to Ohio. This car has never seen snow and was parked in my office for the winter with a battery tender on it and run regularly. Every time this car was cleaned it was detailed and its condition shows how well its been cared for throughout its life. It has been paint corrected and ceramic coated. This was a hard one to find with this color combination, condition and options (completely loaded except for rear TVs) but it's time to move her down the line.
This has never been tuned but does have some small enhancements:
Tinted windows
Blacked out grills
Carbon fiber front lip
K&N drop ins
Turner exhaust
As a very important bonus, this M5 comes with a transferable warranty to 2022 or 75k miles!
Feel free to contact me with any questions at 3307143135
Thanks for looking!
Here is a link to many more pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/2QjBjVLJqqNkHncn8
$48,550
MVIMG_20190814_150127.jpg
MVIMG_20190814_150330.jpg
MVIMG_20190814_151356.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry about the price not being included. I'm asking $50k and am located just south of Cleveland.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I should also mention that in the pictures through the link it shows that it's due for an oil change, that was just completed by BMW of Akron last week.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Nice example of the F10.

Let me know if you decide to part ways with the front lip.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Well, if he doesn’t see it....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts