BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not technically about the M5, but hey :hihi:

I just drove Alpina B5 number 6. What an all-round car! The seats are supremely comfortable so I envy anyone who has gone for the multi-function seat option on the M5 (I haven't :sad3: ). HUD was also great. Only downside was a nice English morning's weather - massive rainstorm which meant visibility was pretty terrible and there was surface water everywhere so no foot-to-the-floor antics for me :crying2: . However, did manage to 3/4 throttle in a short tunnel and oh did it pull!

Even more looking forward to the end of July when my M5 arrives :biggrin:

B

·
0 Posts
virage1 said:
This is not technically about the M5, but hey :hihi:

I just drove Alpina B5 number 6. What an all-round car! The seats are supremely comfortable so I envy anyone who has gone for the multi-function seat option on the M5 (I haven't :sad3: ). HUD was also great. Only downside was a nice English morning's weather - massive rainstorm which meant visibility was pretty terrible and there was surface water everywhere so no foot-to-the-floor antics for me :crying2: . However, did manage to 3/4 throttle in a short tunnel and oh did it pull!

Even more looking forward to the end of July when my M5 arrives :biggrin:
Sweet! Any photos?

Cheers, Daniel.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BeastPower said:
Sweet! Any photos?

Cheers, Daniel.
No. Weather was so bad did not have chance (or inclination!) to stand and take any...also forgot to take any inside :rolleyes:

Will try and see if I can get to drive it again in a few weeks time when hopefully it might be dry...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts