BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
E34 alpina

need some help lads. just bought a h reg left hand drive 5 series alpina. was abandoned overseas and ive bought it and logbook is on its way. got no keys so was gonna go to bmw with logbook to see if i can get a key.does it have an immobiliser (its got buttons with numbers on next to radio)will it be a bt? its got the plate near gear stick with a number on but cant quite see the number.what size will the engine be, what will it be worth? was gonna bring it back to uk but will i be able to sell it in spain? will post some more when the logbook arrives and i get the key

·
Premium Member
8,803 Posts
Post some pictures of the car and/or logbook. Without that it's impossible to make any statements.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
unbelievable how you found that! so the antenna is not the standard one? if it is #224 then what size engines in it? thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
just bought an e34, 1990 left hand drive alpina. its got a 3.5 engine in and its never been started since 2006.what precautions need to be taken before i try and start it ? its in good condition all round (its been in spain last 10 yrs?) what will it be worth now and also when ive had it serviced etc. thanks in advance

·
Registered
77 Posts
nice car?

how about a few pics of the car first? what is its number? mileage? was it serviced before 2006 or just "abused"?

starting an alpina would be the same than any other car and you can find lots of information on the internet on this. Just be careful...change all fluid, open cam cover and spray oil....was is left 4 years as is , never started or was it started periodically? was it stored properly or just left ?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts