BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
I think the BT is #503... not sure. If this is the case the car has been sold for 10k in ebay... But you can always try :rofl: (think about the leverage effect of financial instruments - Wall Street !!!)

The B10 4.6 was already sold a few a years ago - using the same pictures ... :Thumbdown: for half the price.

Maybe the next time we can estimate our cars by comparing the current gold-price :lightbulb:

·
Registered
669 Posts
e34 is the next classic, but the engines in this car body form are a true art and this must be paid.

You see, e30 and e34 are already today classics.

And I love them :love2:

cheers Thomas

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
e34 is the next classic, but the engines in this car body form are a true art and this must be paid.

You see, e30 and e34 are already today classics.

And I love them :love2:

cheers Thomas
What Thomas says is IMO totally true ,,,,,,,,, E30 and E34 are stunning youngtimer classics ,, and will be for sure (imo) golden classics in the future

ps,, E34 B10 4.6 6g , how many were made with G420 of 46 made

·
Registered
669 Posts
of all?

The Touring are 4 pices.

cheers Thomas

·
Registered
669 Posts
Hello Ralf,

unfortunately, I must disappoint you, run ALPINA 4 pieces were built by the Touring.

Thomas

·
Registered
669 Posts
1 of 4 :biggrin:

Thomas

Reactions: Ferrari-Bmw

·
Registered
494 Posts
I love the E34 and think it is probably the best BMW shape ever (but I find it hard to choose between E30, E34 and E38). However it took me nearly 12 months to sell the B10 Bi-turbo that I imported from Japan and I wasn't asking a high price for it. But since selling it, I have had one enquiry from Spain and one from Holland about the car so I suppose it is just timing for when buyers are looking for these cars.

At the end of the day they are so special that it will always take time for the right buyer to come along. At least us B10 BT owners are happy to know that we have one of the best, if not the best, super saloons ever made :biggrin:

I personally would not sell my own BT for less than 20000 euro and even then I would have to give it some serious consideration. After all, what would I replace it with? :wroom:

Cheers,
Bryn.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I love the E34 and think it is probably the best BMW shape ever (but I find it hard to choose between E30, E34 and E38). However it took me nearly 12 months to sell the B10 Bi-turbo that I imported from Japan and I wasn't asking a high price for it. But since selling it, I have had one enquiry from Spain and one from Holland about the car so I suppose it is just timing for when buyers are looking for these cars.

At the end of the day they are so special that it will always take time for the right buyer to come along. At least us B10 BT owners are happy to know that we have one of the best, if not the best, super saloons ever made :biggrin:

I personally would not sell my own BT for less than 20000 euro and even then I would have to give it some serious consideration. After all, what would I replace it with? :wroom:

Cheers,
Bryn.
Excellent post ,,,,,,,,,,

as i agree totally with Bryn , i do not understand why the B10 BT is so cheap compared to B8 4.6 and B12 coupe.. even the E32 B12 is high vs BT, IMO the B10 BT is the car that really made ALPINA what they are today,,Worldwide.. (if someone knows about ALPINA,, most likely the first car he will mention is the B10 BT))
i know that the E12 and E24/E28 made a big letters at the headlines in most car-magazines 25-30 years ago ,, but when the BT showed its real potential at high speed back in the days,, 1989-1990 .. it demonstrated something NO 4door saloon had EVER done before,, even ridigeleous expensive sportcars couldt not keep up lovelove lovelove :biggrinbounce:
Even E28 M5 vs B7 is like 316 vs 325 in the E30 league..... the M5 is a great car .. or fantastic ,, but feels dull when pushing all the way vs B7
This is why i like the older generation of ALPINA cars so much more vs newer generation
i do not like an ALPINA car that is made by BMW totally and one of the car in the production line among all other BMW car.. it is nothing induvidual about that.........

this is my opinion..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts