BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

B10 BT for sale at 9k euros French eBay

1482 7
This is an old friend and I think this car already was for sale (some months ago)...

Seller says : If car does not sell for 9k (IMHO some room for discussion) it will be parted out and all parts sold separately...

Would mean a BT less on this wild world... grrrrrrr

http://cgi.ebay.fr/vends-bmw-alpina-b10-biturbo_W0QQitemZ120208731340QQihZ002QQcategoryZ9883QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
guy is saying he just rebuilt the engine, but one of the turbos blew because it was running on too much boost, and the head gasket blew... not quite sure what kind of engine reconstruction that was...

He's either selling it as is for 9k, or parting the car out...

·
Registered
455 Posts
That is a shame. I wish I lived closer as I would pick that up as a project car, would be fun to tinker on...

·
Registered
290 Posts
The color of the car is not very desireable compare to a black or blue one-the problems mentioned above will cost roundabout 10.000 Euros including work to do it properly. There is nothing said on the mileage of this car....

I think buying a fine car with all work made recently would be cheaper. This is no bargain-I think it's a "Groschengrab" as we call it in Germany. You will pay a lot of money to get a fine car....

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
The color of the car is not very desireable compare to a black or blue one-the problems mentioned above will cost roundabout 10.000 Euros including work to do it properly. There is nothing said on the mileage of this car....
I already have history on the car...it had 198k km in June 2007.

Some people like having a rare color like this for collectibility but I agree in general a black or blue car would be easier to sell. I wonder if there is 9k euro worth of parts though if the engine isn't working 100%.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.