I have the original box, but can not find a part number. I will contact the company I bought them from and find out.Two questions, what is the part number? I'm wondering if it will fit my 540m...
I would not recommend doing that...... Install is not hard if you are a mechanic.They look like they give the car a nice stance. How hard is it to install these? Is it crazy to think about just running these in the summer and returning to stock every year?
What exhaust are you running? hiha
Seriously? You couldn't search for one of the 8000 threads we have on here?
Seriously dude. Search and read before hitting the "Reply" button.
1. to go or look through (a place, area, etc.) carefully in order to find something missing or lost: They searched the woods for the missing child. I searched the desk for the letter.
2. to look at or examine (a person, object, etc.) carefully in order to find something concealed: He searched the vase for signs of a crack. The police searched the suspect for weapons.
3. to explore or examine in order to discover: They searched the hills for gold.
4. to look at, read, or examine (a record, writing, collection, repository, etc.) for information: to search a property title; He searched the courthouse for a record of the deed to the land.
5. to look at or beneath the superficial aspects of to discover a motive, reaction, feeling, basic truth, etc.: He searched her face for a clue to her true feelings.
6. to look into, question, or scrutinize: She searched her conscience.
7. (of natural elements) to pierce or penetrate: The sunlight searched the room's dark corners.
8. to uncover or find by examination or exploration (often fol. by out ): to search out all the facts.
9. Military . to fire artillery over (an area) with successive changes in gun elevation.
10. Computers . to examine (one or more files, as databases or texts) electronically, to locate specified items.
:cheers:Start with the SEARCH button.......
There are more threads on this EXACT TOPIC than I can even link for you......