BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed my new coilovers so I no longer need these springs. I only used them for about 10k miles.

$150 + shipping

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Great price for a set of quality springs by a great seller.

Reactions: timmay77

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
They look like they give the car a nice stance. How hard is it to install these? Is it crazy to think about just running these in the summer and returning to stock every year?

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Two questions, what is the part number? I'm wondering if it will fit my 540m...
I have the original box, but can not find a part number. I will contact the company I bought them from and find out.

They look like they give the car a nice stance. How hard is it to install these? Is it crazy to think about just running these in the summer and returning to stock every year?
I would not recommend doing that...... Install is not hard if you are a mechanic.

I have had SEVERAL people already contact me about these. I am going right down the line as I have been contacted. I am giving each person a bit to decide, then moving on to the next......

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold!

Thank you to everyone for your interest.....

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Pics of the springs installed look good, Tim. What exhaust are you running? hiha

Grats on the sale. Looking to a review after you've spent more time with your BC's.

Reactions: M55555

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
What exhaust are you running? hiha
Seriously? You couldn't search for one of the 8000 threads we have on here?
Seriously dude. Search and read before hitting the "Reply" button.
SEARCH:
1. to go or look through (a place, area, etc.) carefully in order to find something missing or lost: They searched the woods for the missing child. I searched the desk for the letter.

2. to look at or examine (a person, object, etc.) carefully in order to find something concealed: He searched the vase for signs of a crack. The police searched the suspect for weapons.

3. to explore or examine in order to discover: They searched the hills for gold.

4. to look at, read, or examine (a record, writing, collection, repository, etc.) for information: to search a property title; He searched the courthouse for a record of the deed to the land.

5. to look at or beneath the superficial aspects of to discover a motive, reaction, feeling, basic truth, etc.: He searched her face for a clue to her true feelings.

6. to look into, question, or scrutinize: She searched her conscience.

7. (of natural elements) to pierce or penetrate: The sunlight searched the room's dark corners.

8. to uncover or find by examination or exploration (often fol. by out ): to search out all the facts.

9. Military . to fire artillery over (an area) with successive changes in gun elevation.

10. Computers . to examine (one or more files, as databases or texts) electronically, to locate specified items.
Search again......
Start with the SEARCH button.......

There are more threads on this EXACT TOPIC than I can even link for you......
:cheers:

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am a MEAN old bastard aren't I? Wow......

VacMan has a set of my tips brother, he was just kidding..... LOL.....

Reactions: M55555

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
I am a MEAN old bastard aren't I? Wow......

VacMan has a set of my tips brother, he was just kidding..... LOL.....
LOL I know, VacMan's a good friend of mine I was JK also :byee55amg

·
Registered
4,597 Posts

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not sure what "them" you are talking about, but I am the only one that wrenches on my car, so like M55555 said, I did "them" myself. LOL.....

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Not sure what "them" you are talking about, but I am the only one that wrenches on my car, so like M55555 said, I did "them" myself. LOL.....
them = springs? Just a thought.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I didn't know if he meant the springs or the new coilovers.....

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sold long ago. Sorry, forgot to update......

·
Registered
122 Posts
B&G springs

Resurrecting an old thread here, but i wanted your impressions of the B&G Springs...what dampers did you run with them? Pro's and Con's of the setup. I am on the fence on which way to go

Thanks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts