BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just wanted to share some pics of my 2007-08 Individual Azurite Black E61. It is a full options with the Merino full leather etc.

She is currently on her winter setup

Click on the image for a large version of it. Hope you like them :)

And some from last summer

And a little joke

Some interior (no large ones over here)

Attachments

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
What a perfect BMW M5 Touring Individual. Champagne interiour? The only thing more I would like would be Alcantara headliner in Platin or CHampagner. Stunning car and those are HIGH RES pics :)

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Wow!! I like the transparent hood picture! very nice! Thank you for sharing!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Superb color combo!! Wish these were available in the u.s.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
@all, thanks for the comments :)

@bkesler: The effect on #22 is a double exposure taken from a tripod, one with the hood open and one closed. Both images opened in PS and the engine compartment is gradually merged into the other image.

@Gustaf: thanks for the frontpage but it seems like some images are duplicated now, it says for thumbnails ?

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Awesome photos - agree that the transparent effect on the hood is super cool. Is it just me or is the touring a bit longer/stretched out compared to the sedan?

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
I attached them for hostign on m5board as well.

@all, thanks for the comments :)

@bkesler: The effect on #22 is a double exposure taken from a tripod, one with the hood open and one closed. Both images opened in PS and the engine compartment is gradually merged into the other image.

@Gustaf: thanks for the frontpage but it seems like some images are duplicated now, it says for thumbnails ?

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
The E60/E61 M5 looks great in black.

What color is the interior of the car?

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Azurite Black is a great color.. seriously considering this color for my next B7 :M5thumbs:

As seen at a local auto show today.. taken on iPhone..

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello

Nice car where are you living in The Netherlands
I am from Enschede and drive an M5 touring Saphirre Black with black interior

Erwin

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@Rickadelic, Well not to much but I am thinking about a G-Power steering wheel and perhaps a BBK although that might not match with the 184 wheels that I have
@greer, the interior is Individual Merino Champage. It is a full leather with the dash, doors, roof etc.

Did I mention that is is a factory Vmax ? kinggf

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
To A90:

The Azurite Black looks like it has a lot of blue in it.

Is it very similar to the Carbon Black color? Which is darker?

Thanks,

Gene

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
To A90:

The Azurite Black looks like it has a lot of blue in it.

Is it very similar to the Carbon Black color? Which is darker?

Thanks,

Gene
It is a blue paint, however looks black because it is a "black hue'd blue" if that makes sense.

So the paint is a dark blue/black, with blue metallic.

Thus, in the sunlight you have an amazing blue paintwork, and in the shade you have a very dark blue/mistaken for black paintwork.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Indeed what avInch says, it is a very deep blue color. In the shade it is black but once the sun is on the paintwork it shows a very nice deep blue shine. I think Carbon black is even more black.

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
I beleive one thing that makes this BMW M5 Touring Individual so nice is the stock lock and tasteful combination of Individual colours. Only aftermarket I see are the rearscreens which look fitting and nice.

Consult with us for any little change ;) You have astunning car and with champagne full leather it is even nicer, that is my favourite colour. So warm and exclusive.

@Rickadelic, Well not to much but I am thinking about a G-Power steering wheel and perhaps a BBK although that might not match with the 184 wheels that I have
@greer, the interior is Individual Merino Champage. It is a full leather with the dash, doors, roof etc.

Did I mention that is is a factory Vmax ? kinggf

1 - 20 of 35 Posts