BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
IT'S NOT SO IMPORTANT TO GO FAST AS LONG AS YOU LOOOOK MAAARVELOUS, AND DAARLING, THIS CAR LOOOOKS MAAARVELOUS!!!

hihahihahiha

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
So let me get this right on a cold morning only one exhaust is smoking. ok.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Fake M5

He also forgot to change the outside mirrors...ouich

·
Registered
624 Posts
What an absolute gem, you gotta love that m5 badge in the bonnet:rolleyes:

I have to say though those parallel wheels do look good!

But petrol at $3 a gallon.......................what a bargain

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Seems the guy was pretty honset about what the car really is.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Don't shoot me, but I like it. I'm in the market for a new winter beater. This car does look good for a fake. Nice color, well executed... I'd yank the M badge on the front grill, and that's about it... :3:

Dave

·
Registered
613 Posts
not too shabby, it actually looks pretty good, but that exahust!! gasp!! that exhaust shot needs to added to the pantheon of hilarious moments in M5board history...beyond funny! :biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
877 Posts
He is certainly up front about things, but if your really going to do it right, have to change the mirrors (and inside mirror) - thats the first thing I look at.

·
Registered
657 Posts
He probably spent more money than just buying a M5 upfront. LOL. I hate when people do things likes this. Go buy the real thing. The fact that he added the two extra pipes on the right side is so funny. I bet it looks great on a cold day when the exhaust is only coming out of the left and not the right. I'll stick with my M5. Its one thing for those who de-badge and want their cars to be unnoticeable, but to try to make them something they are not. Kinda reminds me of this guy that lives near me. He took a fiero and turned "it" into a Ferrari. Most people think it is, minus the power and the registration sticker on the windshield. LOL. But he literally went out and got every emblem, trim the wheels, yes he put Ferrari wheels on a pontiac fiero can you say more money on the wheels than that of the car.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I was looking at the pictures again. This could be a one of a kind M5. Its an automatic :) He must have forgotten to drop in the 6 speed manual.

·
Registered
446 Posts
unfortunately, this is almost always the case.
This just boggles my mind. I honestly can't think of one reason why people do this....I really can't.

Like on other BMW forums, I see e39s that look a lot like M5s with bumpers, mirrors, etc etc, and I'm thinking.....just take the plunge....seriously. :dunno:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts