BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Holy thread revival. The op said they were jetted for 175 and it ran perfect with stock plugs. Are you intent on spraying more and stock internals?

I'm staying at 150 but it's still hard on the plugs, even mike was showing his concerns

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
As was stated ... holy thread revival!!
You guys want to drag race a >4000 lbs. brick? Well I did way back in 2007 and 2008 but realized that drag racing is "premature ejaculation". Hours and many minutes of anticipation then you blow your wad in a few seconds.
Get a proper track car and ROAD RACE. Compete wheel to wheel turning lap after lap for one to four hours testing and challenging your driving abilities in car handling, braking, weight transfer, driving strategy and conserving the engine and tranny while trying to be fast.
Going fast in a straight line in not rewarding.
Sorry guys :byebye:
Still have my '06 M5, great sports sedan but have no further use for it.
30K takes it. :grin

Great forum but I sadly no longer relate.

Ranger

·
Registered
555 Posts
As was stated ... holy thread revival!!

You guys want to drag race a >4000 lbs. brick? Well I did way back in 2007 and 2008 but realized that drag racing is "premature ejaculation". Hours and many minutes of anticipation then you blow your wad in a few seconds.

Get a proper track car and ROAD RACE. Compete wheel to wheel turning lap after lap for one to four hours testing and challenging your driving abilities in car handling, braking, weight transfer, driving strategy and conserving the engine and tranny while trying to be fast.

Going fast in a straight line in not rewarding.

Sorry guys :byebye:

Still have my '06 M5, great sports sedan but have no further use for it.

30K takes it. :grin

Great forum but I sadly no longer relate.

Ranger

Interesting story you got there...so how did you get the spark plug thing figured out? And did you handle your tragic ASR situation properly yet?

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Interesting story you got there...so how did you get the spark plug thing figured out? And did you handle your tragic ASR situation properly yet?
Never really had enough time to concern about spark plug issues before my M5 toasted a cylinder.

Then you bring up a very sore spot and open wound in my motorsport past (just kidding with you but it is a painful past).
This guy destroyed my M5 which I had to sell as a salvage for $15K!!:frown
The whole twin turbo BS was a total fraud. This guy abused and betrayed my trust and another good friend of mine (M5Junky) who was also betrayed and defrauded.
To your point, the answer is NO! Sadly this country's laws protect criminals. I could spend more thousands of dollars legally (after this guy stoled $27,000 from me, money I gave in CASH. Should have notified the IRS) to possibly win a hollow legal victory and he just shuts down, lays low and can resurface in 6 months under another name. He knows it and plays the system.
There's a saying down here, Florida is a sunny place for shady people".
Way back then I voiced what happened on another forum and I got a letter from his douche lawyer stating I must stop speaking and remove what I stated.
Answer: If I can not speak the truth in this country (a country I served, fought and killed for) then I will move to the Soviet Union.
This guy has NO conscious, will befriend you, smile and rob you blind.

Ranger

·
Registered
3,263 Posts

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
Welcome back Ranger......even if it is a fly by :wink

·
Registered
555 Posts
Never really had enough time to concern about spark plug issues before my M5 toasted a cylinder.

Then you bring up a very sore spot and open wound in my motorsport past (just kidding with you but it is a painful past).

This guy destroyed my M5 which I had to sell as a salvage for $15K!!:frown

The whole twin turbo BS was a total fraud. This guy abused and betrayed my trust and another good friend of mine (M5Junky) who was also betrayed and defrauded.

To your point, the answer is NO! Sadly this country's laws protect criminals. I could spend more thousands of dollars legally (after this guy stoled $27,000 from me, money I gave in CASH. Should have notified the IRS) to possibly win a hollow legal victory and he just shuts down, lays low and can resurface in 6 months under another name. He knows it and plays the system.

There's a saying down here, Florida is a sunny place for shady people".

Way back then I voiced what happened on another forum and I got a letter from his douche lawyer stating I must stop speaking and remove what I stated.

Answer: If I can not speak the truth in this country (a country I served, fought and killed for) then I will move to the Soviet Union.

This guy has NO conscious, will befriend you, smile and rob you blind.

Ranger

Sorry to bring it up for real! I know all about your ordeal with them, really sucks it had to go that way and it seems this guy really had a way with keeping things quiet. I was just genuinely curious because of that.

When i read about your story on BB and here i realized I'm gonna be the most temperamental customer ever when i deal with shops. Trust nobody and make sure everything gets done when it's supposed to be. So sorry to hear that man, these platforms sure do have a lot of scamming in its history. Hope ASR gets what's coming to them too.

I really wanna spray my next car but this spark plug thing is gonna be annoying and it looks like i have to bother ngk to make something

Well at least i got you posting and got something of an update tho..what have you moved on to?

101 - 108 of 108 Posts