BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone installed these on an E60 M5? I'm real curious about how they look and fit, because the price is very attractive for a 20" wheel.

I e-mailed ModBargains weeks ago about E60 fitment and never received a response. My guess is that some sort of spacer would be needed for flush fitment.

20x8.5"F/20x10"R

Thanks,
Brad

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Has anyone installed these on an E60 M5? I'm real curious about how they look and fit, because the price is very attractive for a 20" wheel.

I e-mailed ModBargains weeks ago about E60 fitment and never received a response. My guess is that some sort of spacer would be needed for flush fitment.

20x8.5"F/20x10"R

Thanks,
Brad
They should work if the offsets are within the ET15-ET20 range.

We also carry AVG wheels, feel free to PM me, I'll be more than happy to help you out :D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They should work if the offsets are within the ET15-ET20 range.

We also carry AVG wheels, feel free to PM me, I'll be more than happy to help you out :D
Cal to the rescue once again!

I don't think my post count is high enough for PM's yet. What are my options with this wheel, in 20"?

Brad

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Cal to the rescue once again!

I don't think my post count is high enough for PM's yet. What are my options with this wheel, in 20"?

Brad
Hi Brad,

These wheels are available in 20x8.5 ET20 FRONT,and 20x10 ET20 REAR. 72.6mm Center Bore in Matte Black.

20x8.5 ET20/20x10 REAR in Silver is also available, but only comes in 74.1mm center bore (requires use of hubcentric adapter rings to fit your car).

With these offsets, no spacer will be required...should be pretty flush as is.

Also, here's some pics for your viewing pleasure, although they're of 19s I believe. (note- VMR V710 is identical to AG TM310 in style/design).

Feel free to contact me directly via email or phone for a price :D

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I have the same on my E39, good fitment and look great.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
HOOOLLLDDD UPP

Who did you e-mail? I never received an e-mail on it. Not making any excuses of course so I apologize for the inconvenience. You could always PM ME, E-mail me directly at [email protected] or even call me directly at 714-582-3330 ext 8009

As an example of service, my e-mails, PM's and reply to threads are even connected directly to my iPhone so BELIEVE that you would have received a response within 24 hours.

Now it does look like your questions are answered but again, feel free to message me if you have any other concerns.

Kevin

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
HOOOLLLDDD UPP

Who did you e-mail? I never received an e-mail on it. Not making any excuses of course so I apologize for the inconvenience. You could always PM ME, E-mail me directly at [email protected] or even call me directly at 714-582-3330 ext 8009

As an example of service, my e-mails, PM's and reply to threads are even connected directly to my iPhone so BELIEVE that you would have received a response within 24 hours.

Now it does look like your questions are answered but again, feel free to message me if you have any other concerns.

Kevin
I e-mailed from my corporate e-mail address to [email protected] as referenced on your website. Never received a response.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I like them........

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Well that's weird those usually get forwarded to a sales rep. But as you can see I wasn't joking about responding via iPhone!

Kevin

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
HOOOLLLDDD UPP

Kevin
I actually emailed Kevin once and I had the wrong email address but Kevin and Alan have been both awesome at returning calls and answering my pricing/mod question.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I realize this is an old post but I just got a set of these in hyper silver for my 07 M5 and thought I would post my experience so far. I went with the 20's with the rear being 20x10 and 20 offset. For tires I went with 295/30/20 super sports. Problem is the tires are rubbing on the fender side with this setup and I’m not running any spacers on the rear. The super sports are a bulky tire. Luckily for me the tire place is willing to swap them out for a 285/30/20 super sport. The 285/35 is 27.9 vs. 26.8 for the 285/30 and given how tight a fit there is with this tire already I don’t think the 35 series will be much better on the fit to prevent rubbing. The fronts are 20x8.5 on a 255/35/20 and with a 12mm spacer I could move to a 15 or maybe even a 20 so no issues up front.

I won’t know until tomorrow if the different rear tire will stop the rubbing but it’s a slight rub now over big bumps so I’m guessing it will work. The offset of these wheels won’t work for the super sports given their larger size than the Kumo's or Toyo's. I’ve seen others running a 295/30/20 super sport but not on this wheel. I believe that if this wheel was a 25 offset there would be enough room to run the 295/30 super sport. There is some room inside as it is so 5mm tucked further inside would have worked out perfect. Unfortunately this was a bit of an experiment given I couldn’t find anyone else running this setup.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
<o:p>I'll post up some before and after pics when its all set. </o:p>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts