BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the show, Yes the beast is there Carbon Black & Anthracite. The Yellow (ugly color) M3 is also there.

I was very impressed with the S55. Video monitors in the headrests! Looks much better than the run of the mill S class.
I must have the TV monitors in the E39. Any one else interested?

OOOOOh baby! an Electric Blue 993TT is also in the neighborhood. Absolutely smashing!

BMW ... the next 7 series can't get here fast enough. MB is eating your lunch!

Kidding aside, my favorite car company walked (carted away) 6 prizes. All well deserved. Remember the votes came from people like us, car nuts.

Enjoy the show! Tip... get there early, before the mob scene.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Thanks for the info. I am planning/hoping to be there next Saturday on the 29th. It is going to be late in the week, so I don't think I'll be able to take any cool posters or brochures home with me. I'm really looking forward to seeing the new M3. Are the cars that you mentioned on turntables or can you actually get inside and sit? I would expect the M3 to be on a turntable. The M5 last year (Imola Red) was sitting on the carpet but was locked, because BMW said it was the German version and they didn't want people to think that's how it'll turn out here. The S4 was on a turntable.
Anyways, thanks again for the info. I can't wait!

·
Banned
121 Posts
Since you guys are coming down from Boston and other states, maybe we could all meet up and parade our M5s and take some pics! What do you guys say?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Thanks for the info blue max. I am really looking forward to it. Kelvin, I am not sure exactly when in the weekend I will be making it down for the show, because I am coming with a bunch of my friends as well. I am hoping to be there most of the day Saturday, but it all depends on my friends. Also, the Silverstone M5 is still in Florida! But I'll post pics as soon as they come out.
You guys should definitely meet up if you can. It's great to have an M5 brethren meeting.
Have fun at the show! I can't wait!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The M3 Z8 & Z9 are all off limits (roped-off) In this case barred-off. Since this was a media preview the other cars were all unlocked. It may not be the same when the show opens to the public. I'll try to get some extra posters if there are any.

Lots of eye candy. This industry sure knows how to separate us from our money.

Enjoy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts