BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last weekend, I participated in an event held at the most important race track in Mexico (where Nascar was held this year in Mexico City), it was organized by the Porsche Driving School. We had the whole track for us (< 40 cars). While my beast first did well, I had overheating problems and needed to slow down for a while, still checking what the problem is.

I wanted to share some pics with you. The first day a 360 Modena & a GT3 were the top of the class, next day, one participant showed up with a Mercedes McLaren SLR and since it hurt the pride of the brand, they brought a Carrera GT from the dealership. The Lamborghini is from last year's event.

As you'll be able to tell, it was a dream garage and at an ideal venue.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
sweet, carrera gt is a great car if you get past the clutch.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Fantastic pics, thanks for posting! Rarely see an alpine white M5 :hihi: IMO the beast does not look out of place in those pictures at all :happybirt

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you CarbonBeast. The beast was a great perfomer and by no means the underdog, there were several Boxters (including the Boxter S), one TT coupe and even a BMW 645 which were dead meat (although I must admit that I could not hold the pace in a straight for the Brabus modified CLK with 480 horses). It was lot of fun though. :flag:

·
Registered
837 Posts
Some nice pics, I would love to have that Benz or porsche, either would do, those are some awesome cars, Josh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts