BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
on page 47 they sey, the audi a8 has lots of space in the rear, while they show a picture of the bmw's fond... LOL :1:
and they did the same mistake with the bmw's pictures. anyway LOL

and did you notice the braking distance for the 535d?
33,6m from 60mph, the a8 took 38,3... impressive!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Just_me said:
nothing but is the latest 5-serie. Is there another section for the regular 5-serie?
No, but we are on M5 forum. I have many interesting infos about regular E60 but because it's about another models I'm not posting it here. And please, do not understand me wrong: it is frendly comment. :byebye:

·
Registered
292 Posts
9852147 said:
and did you notice the braking distance for the 535d?
33,6m from 60mph, the a8 took 38,3... impressive!
So it seems that 535d has better brakes than M5 E60: 35.6 m/36.1 m (cold/hot). Interesting...

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yaninnya said:
And please, do not understand me wrong: it is frendly comment. :byebye:
Non taken :cheers:
I just didnt know where to post it. But I see its been moved, now I know better next time :haha:

·
Registered
139 Posts
I HATE Auto Express magazine. They seem somehow to always miss the point, make things sound boring and get things wrong - see the pic of the Audi A8.

What was the point of using a Civic Type R - which has worse performance figures and is a lot cheaper than these cars? It was obviously going to be slower. The E60 M5 and E55 cost about the same as the A8, and the base 997 too. Why not test these against the oil burners and see who is faster?

And - I know it is the dark side - but why no Mercedes and why so many VAG cars. An E400 CDi would have mixed things up (not available in the UK I know), or even the E320 CDi.

Arrrrrghhhhhh! Diesels! Auto Express! Stuck in work late!!!! Could it get much worse?

Apologies for the rant!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts