BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1681 - 1700 of 1905 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
just went through most of this thread! :)

That must have taken you about half of the day to read. This saga is quite amazing. The way it unfolded in real time on this forum was like reading a great novel. Now I'm waiting for the last chapter to be completed. Hopefully, with a happy ending. :applause:

DB

·
Registered
985 Posts
This should be very exciting, I cant wait for the outcome. I can not see how it can not go your way.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Jury selection. I can see at least two excused for thinking its a frivolous suit.

Sent from my MB860 Atrix using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Jury selection. I can see at least two excused for thinking its a frivolous suit.

How could they think it's a frivolous suit without knowing all the facts?

They'd be singing a different tune if it was one of their cars or prized possessions.

D-bags.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
So I was telling my wife this morning that I was excited that the court date to get some justice for Tommy's dealership destroyed M5 is today and explained to her what happened and she couldn't believe the non-sense and why it' has dragged on so long. So, from an unbiased and common sense standpoint such as what a juror would have, Tommy will be paid and then some!

Best of luck!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Boring(read slow) but interesting. Judge plans on going to jury maybe Thursday so at least 3 days of evidence and testimony.

Tommy's lawyer appears nice and competent. She is also a self proclaimed enthusiast.

AB has lawyers and service manager only present. Lawyers are stuffed shirts.

·
Registered
797 Posts
the fact that Veterns day is coming up has to help also
It's been mentioned. Selection process is rough. Pool may not be big enough for various reasons beyond lawyer choice.

AB will try to put everything on driver and say it was beyond scope of duties.

I' m having to keep quiet and blankfaced around jurors of course.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Originally Posted by djazz

AB will try to put everything on driver and say it was beyond scope of duties

AB - those scumbags, refusing to take responsibility for their own employee..

They failed to properly supervise him, they failed to properly "train" him in business etiquette in dealing with customers cars, and since this has been a habit of some of their technicians, they failed in overall supervision of those employees when it comes to test drives, etc. Its bad when the neighborhood that bears witness to AB "test drives" calls the route they take "the track".

AB should bear sole responsibility. Can't believe these D-bags

·
Registered
797 Posts
Lunch break. Jury is set.

AB's lawyer stated flat out he will try to convince jury once M button was pushed needed test drive was over.

I met an member of the local e28 yahoo group (and e39 owner). Only other spectators were lawyers/one maybe student taking notes on jury selection. Not that its a big deal. I wouldn't be here if I had to work.

1681 - 1700 of 1905 Posts